oneBoro Forum

Wembley Forum Meet Up

I'll 100% be there if we get to Wembley

There's probably at least 5 or 6 of us who will want to go from here if it happens, we should get together with the ni supporters club on facebook to arrange something.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

***nal and Aston Villa have 50,000 tickets between them, so 25,000 each. I've had no experience of a game like this (if we get there), it will make Boro Pride, should it not? Then what about general sale? I guess that's how they'll do it? 

Each team gets 40,000 for the playoff final I believe.

I doubt that. It would leave only 10,000 tickets roughly for sponsors and corporate crap.

Well, last year, both sides had a shade over 37,000, think that is the Max due to corporate and Club Wembley. Guessing it would be normal rules apply IF we were to feature, ie; Season Card (1 per holder), then Pride members and the unlikely general sale.

Now i see the disadvantage of 2 Boro mad teenagers!!

Well, last year, both sides had a shade over 37,000, think that is the Max due to corporate and Club Wembley. Guessing it would be normal rules apply IF we were to feature, ie; Season Card (1 per holder), then Pride members and the unlikely general sale.

Now i see the disadvantage of 2 Boro mad teenagers!!

Well if the allocation is approx 35,000 it will certainly get to general sale as there is approx 12,000 season ticket holders and 5,000 pride card holders (probably less)?

Taken from QPR's website regarding last years final:

On-sale Phase 1: Season Ticket Holders Only

Dates: 10am Wednesday 14th & Thursday 15th May Purchase Limit: 2 per Season Ticket Holder (8 tickets per transaction)

Availability is guaranteed during this phase

On-sale Phase 2: Members’ First Ticket

Dates: 10am Friday 16th May Purchase Limit: 1 per Member (8 tickets per transaction)

Availability is guaranteed during this phase

On-sale Phase 3: Members’ Second Ticket

Dates: 10am Saturday 17th May Purchase Limit: 1 per Member (8 tickets per transaction)

Tickets are subject to availability during this phase

On-sale Phase 4: Season Ticket Holders & Members

Dates: 10am Sunday 18th & Monday 19th May Purchase Limit: 2 per Season Ticket Holder or Member (8 tickets per transaction)

Tickets are subject to availability during this phase

Should any tickets be remaining after 19th May, further on-sale details will be announced.

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/120514-qpr-championship-play-off-final-tickets-1548512.aspx#I6uIaTdRSgwPjMpO.99

I'm pretty confident that I will be able to get a ticket. Already organised the day off and the following day to recover from celebrating our return to the PL. Perhaps some research needed to identify a quieter venue for a meet up.