oneBoro Forum

If we go 1-0 up I'm looking forward to the sarcastic chants of "18 more, we only need 18 more".

Bournemouth might start panicking at half time if they're losing 5-0 and we're winning 8-0. It will never happen though :P If that's the case I would put Dimi up for corners!.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone think Rippers might get a run out in this game? I have he feeling he might have done, had so much spotlight not been on Dimi for last week's game. As it is, I think that Dimi will play, in order for the fans to give him a good reception and show their support. Thoughts?

Imo the only person we can blame for the Dimi decision is Karanka, a moment of madness and he thought that a draw wouldn't be enough. But without Karanka would we even be where we are now? I think not. Got to take the whole season into consideration and imo the best 2 teams went up. We should let that decision go and focus on the rest of the season.

As for Brighton, we need to find a balance between a rested team and one that will win the game. Can see Forshaw, Reach, Nsue, Omeruo and not sure who'd fill in for Friend.

Maybe Ledesma to stake a claim?

Imo the only person we can blame for the Dimi decision is Karanka, a moment of madness and he thought that a draw wouldn't be enough. But without Karanka would we even be where we are now? I think not. Got to take the whole season into consideration and imo the best 2 teams went up. We should let that decision go and focus on the rest of the season.

Totally agree that it was Karanka. He has done well for us.... but if we win on Saturday, and Bournemouth lose at Charlton, it will be one of the worst managerial decisions of all time !!!

(OK, I promise to let it go now).

COME ON BORO. Finish the season with four wins in a row.......

If Charlton beat Bournemouth on Saturday it will prove nothing. Bournemouth have got the job done already so won't approach the Charlton game with anywhere near the same level of focus as they're already promoted.

This is how I think we'll line up.

--------------Dimi-------------------

--Omeruo----Ayala---Amorebieta--

Nsue---Leadbitter--Forshaw----Reach

------------Tomlin----------

---------Vossen--Kike-------

Possibly Deano in for Grant.

Does anyone think Rippers might get a run out in this game? I have he feeling he might have done, had so much spotlight not been on Dimi for last week's game. As it is, I think that Dimi will play, in order for the fans to give him a good reception and show their support. Thoughts?

I was thinking Rippers with Mejias on the bench. Dimi's clutched his leg a few times in recent weeks so it would be good to rest him. Think Whitehead will get on to say good bye to the riverside. Maybe start Woody and Big Ken.

I'd keep Reach in and try and build his confidence. Start Kike and rest Vossen, Bamford and co who are carrying knocks. Think we should field a strong team but try and minimise risks.

There are a few players that could do with a run out in case we need them.

Mejias, Omerou, Leadbitter, Forshaw, Nsue, Reach, Adomah, Tomlin, Bamford, Vossen, Kike

1-2-4-3 formation. Let's turn this 19 goal deficit around! :P

You have one at the back and you've gone for Omerou?! Bold. Although can I make a tweak and have Ayala playing up top? He almost got a hat-trick pushing forward at Fulham.

Mejias, Omerou, Leadbitter, Forshaw, Nsue, Reach, Adomah, Tomlin, Bamford, Vossen, Kike

1-2-4-3 formation. Let's turn this 19 goal deficit around! :P

You have one at the back and you've gone for Omerou?! Bold. Although can I make a tweak and have Ayala playing up top? He almost got a hat-trick pushing forward at Fulham.

I was gonna go with Woody as the lone defender, but Omerou is probably our fastest centre back. I was tempted to put Ayala or Ripley up front, but I thought it'd be better to have another winger on the pitch :P