• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I would of liked Adomah to of sat this one out and make sure he's fully fit for the playoff's.

I'm glad Vossen is on the bench just so the I know he's fit.. Keep him fit for the playoff's, He's very important.

Obviously far from our strongest team , but sensible given the circumstances . No Bamford In the squad which I sort of hoped for get him ready for next week, same with Vossen not seeming 100% lately so get him ready for next week, while it gives kike a chance to maybe get a couple of goals and give AK something to think about next week. Would maybe have like to seen Carayol starting but forshaw has been patient this season on the bench and done well when grant was out the other week so probably deserves a start . And sort of glad George is suspended as I think he would have played today and he has played just about every game this season and a rest could do him good .

Anyway nothing to really play for today although 3rd would be nice , gonna enjo the atmosphere soak it in and get behind the team for next week. Come on BORO !!

Having to follow this on Sky as my Boro+ ran out and I'm not resubscribing for 1 game :D

(I know we're in the Play Offs but they'll be surely streams for that)

Suspensions don't carry over to the playoffs do they? I thought if a player got sent off in the last game of the season they miss the first game of the following season as the playoffs are classed as a separate competition.

Suspensions don't carry over to the playoffs do they? I thought if a player got sent off in the last game of the season they miss the first game of the following season as the playoffs are classed as a separate competition.

I think so If Friend had got a 3 game ban he'd has missed both semi final legs