• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Just tried to buy tickets in the home end for Friday...Had a ticket in the bag but you needed a purchase history

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It allows you to buy hospitality....At £100 a pop

Where's everyone sitting for the home leg? I imagine the lower half of the stands will fill up fast as there's likely to be a pitch invasion if we get through and everyone will want to join in :P

We are best on the front foot. I hope we don't try and sit back. Get at them from the off and don't let up if we take the lead should be our philosophy.

COME ON THE BORO!

Agreed! Hope we start against them like we did against Wolves and Norwich. They won't know what's hit them!

Hope to see this team

Dimi

Fredericks, Ayala, Gibson, Gorgeous

Clayton, Leadbitter,

Adomah, Forshaw, Bamford

Kike or Vossen (undecided as to who yet)

Forgot this is Forshaw's old club, he'll want to put in a big display against his old club. I think he's got massive potential and a big future with us. Looks a very intelligent and tidy player

Imperative that we start this game with the urgency we showed against Norwich and Wolves, get in their faces.

Couldn't care less how we get the win, just have to get it. Pretty confident that we will as well.

Hope to see this team

Dimi

Clayton, Leadbitter,

Adomah, Forshaw, Bamford

Forgot this is Forshaw's old club, he'll want to put in a big display against his old club. I think he's got massive

potential and a big future with us. Looks a very intelligent and tidy player

Happy with this Team although I think Tomlin will start.

Brentford are a good little team, genuinely. They play nice attacking football, have some decent players with solid ability and they'll be buoyed by the fact they've over-achieved and secured a play-off spot with some last day drama. That said, the fact that we didn't fail for the autos on the very last day would have given us some time to get used to the fact that we're in the play-offs and prepare accordingly. They are the team I most wanted us to face out of those realistically left in the hunt at the end, perhaps lacking a little know-how and experience, but I do think we're in for a very tough game that'll probably go right down to the wire. We were lucky when we played at Griffin Park earlier in the season. I was there and they impressed. But we were fairly solid and a lot of their best efforts were long range screamers that went agonisingly close.

Think we'll see this one through, starting with a 1-1 draw away.

-------------------- Dimi --------------------

- Freddy - Ayala - Gibson - Friend -

---------- Leadbitter - Clayton ----------

---- Adomah - Tomlin - Bamford ----

------------------ Vossen ------------------

+ Ripley, Amorebieta, Forshaw, Nsue, Carayol, Reach, Kike.

Hope to see this team

Dimi

Clayton, Leadbitter,

Adomah, Forshaw, Bamford

Forgot this is Forshaw's old club, he'll want to put in a big display against his old club. I think he's got massive potential and a big future with us. Looks a very intelligent and tidy player

I agree I think Forshaw has been a really good purchase and I like what I've seen of him. I think he will be getting a lot more starts for us next season and will be our main man as an attacking midfielder.

I would play the same team as you for the next game however I would swop the Bamford and Vossen roles.

In games like these we really need that extra creative spark that we know Tomlin can create. The games are going to be so tight, that we need that extra bit of unpredictability whether it's like his pass for Bamford at Derby or his turn at City. I know he can be a passenger, but all it takes is that one bit of class.