• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Tomlin is asked to sit a little deeper at times. And at the end of the day, he's been part of the most solid team in the Championship this season; so it's worked. Might be why he's not always showing his best in offensive positions. But his goals and assists record for the season is still very good considering. 46 games, 9 goals, 10 assists. We'd be foolish to drop that creative spark. He's also a cocky little git whose up for the fight. Worth mentioning that in a team that is reliant on work ethic and team spirit, he's often optimised that. And he's done so whilst reigning in his previously very poor disciplinary record.

By all means, he hasn't been spectacular. But I think his contribution is widely under-appreciated.

-------------------------Dimi--------------------------

--Fredericks--- Ayala---Gibson---Friend--------

---------Leadbitter------------Clayton---------------

-Adomah-----------Vossen----------Tomlin-------

----------------------Bamford------------------------

Subs... Mejias, Amorbieta, Forshaw, Nsue, Reach, Wildschut, Kike.

The more I think about it the more I am convinced that the first leg will be vital to our hopes and have to agree with all those who want us to play in the same manner in which a good number of our away victories this season went.

Early goals at Cardiff, Norwich through their plans totally

-------------------------Dimi--------------------------

--Fredericks--- Ayala---Gibson---Friend--------

---------Leadbitter------------Clayton---------------

-Adomah-----------Vossen----------Tomlin-------

----------------------Bamford------------------------

Subs... Mejias, Amorbieta, Forshaw, Nsue, Reach, Wildschut, Kike.

Yep...

Starting to feel nervous already. How many on here have managed to get a ticket? could be a bumper night post wise on Friday.

Think I need to jet off somewhere to relax. 

The ref for this game is Johnathan Moss.. Is he a fair and decent ref?.

Well, he's the FA cup final ref, so should be ok, you would think. But Mark Halsey, the ex ref has been all over the papers complaining about it

"Seriously, Jon Moss at Wembley? I can't be having that," said Halsey, who was never given the honour of taking charge of the final.

"He's made too many high profile mistakes this season already. I reckon we'll be a laughing stock around the world".

Halsey reckoned Clattenburg was best ref this year and should have been appointed - I presume he did not see Clattenburg ref Us though!

Born in Sunderland...

Its absolute bs how they can do this.. A Geordie for the final I bet...

We just need to play our best and not give the ref a chance to screw us over... This was one of the main reasons I thought we needed to avoid the playoff's.. The potential of getting shafted by refs.

Born in Sunderland...

We just need to play our best and not give the ref a chance to screw us over... This was one of the main reasons I thought we needed to avoid the playoff's.. The potential of getting shafted by refs.

Or he will be more friendly to a fellow north wast team as opposed to a southern london team.

Born in Sunderland...

Clattenburg is refereeing the final isn't he? He's a Geordie...