• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like most pundits are tipping Brentford to knock us out but Norwich to win the playoff's....

Under the radar  :)

I've seen too much of Norwich being the outright favourites to win it and the rest being totally disregarded - almost like they have their towels down at Wembley already  :@

It seems like most pundits are tipping Brentford to knock us out but Norwich to win the playoff's....

Under the radar  :)

I'm much more comfortable as the underdog, we seem to perform better that way!

1. What team will AK choose? 

Dimi

Fredericks Ayala Gibson Friend

Clayton Leadbitter

Adomah Vossen Reach

Bamford

2. Who will fill in the problem left wing area for us, and why would you choose them?

Depends, probably Adomah if Bamford is played on the Right or it will be Reach if he is up front.

3. Will AK play for a draw in the first leg?

Nope he will go for a 'safe' Win.

4. Will playing both legs on a Friday night actually suit us, or is it all mind games?

Makes no odds.

5. Who do you want to win the other play off?

Ipswich

6. If we fail to go up, will this season be a success or failure in your eyes?

Disappointment not failure.

We made the mistake of playing an unfit Ravanelli in a crucial game many moons ago, simply because he was our goal scoring talisman at that time. In my experience such a strategy rarely pays off. Save Bamford for the home leg unless fully fit.

Ledesma is playing for the U21s but no Yanic in the U21 squad.... Could he be a Wild card?..

I'd rather Ledesma in the squad, What else does the lad have to do to get anywhere near the team.

1. What team will AK choose?

Strongest bar Bamford, will be saved for the home leg unless its all a ruse!

2. Who will fill in the problem left wing area for us, and why would you choose them?

Reach as he is the best defensively, Brentford are strong down their right. Full-back bombs on like friend.

3. Will AK play for a draw in the first leg?

He will hope the players play like they did at Derby and Norwich, start strongly, maybe nick a goal and hang on in there!

4. Will playing both legs on a Friday night actually suit us, or is it all mind games?

Seems to as results this season show.

5. Who do you want to win the other play off?

Ipswich, they have less match winners and the big Wembley pitch won't suit them.

6. If we fail to go up, will this season be a success or failure in your eyes?

Definite success, we have made the playoffs which was the remit at the beginning of the season.

UTB!!!

We made the mistake of playing an unfit Ravanelli in a crucial game many moons ago, simply because he was our goal scoring talisman at that time. In my experience such a strategy rarely pays off. Save Bamford for the home leg unless fully fit.

I hope Vossen is fully fit. If he isn't recent experience has shown us that Karanka is willing to persevere with a half fit Bamford over other options.

I am sure Karanka's mantra used to to be whoever has impressed in training will be selected. If Bamford hasn't trained then it doesn't seem right to pick him.

I hope he is fit for the home leg though.

By the way we win the play offs.

Emilio (the new Maccarone) Nsue gets pushed up front (think he plays there for Guinea?) and scores a header in the last minute.