oneBoro Forum

Will we win the Play offs?

Will we win the play offs?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Will we win the play offs?

• Yes
    • No

No, My main reason is because I'm that desperate for us to get promoted I think we will mess it up somehow.

The other reason is we have put in some shocking halves of football the last month or so and I think one poor halve of football will knock us out.

If there's one thing that gives me confidence is our record when matches matter, we've got a great resolve that hopefully will prevail, but like I've said before it might take a bit of luck and the odd refs decision, what will be will be, desperate for us to make it but if we don't at least it's been our best season since 2006, UTB

voted yes of cos...

then again, all 4 teams in the playoffs are good enough for the win.

nothing in the season holds for anything now, its a fresh start where winner takes all.

keeping optimistic that Boro will be the one who will take it all.

Indeed i voted yes as my heart says it so , my head is trying to say nasty things to me which i am currently trying to ignore.

On another note , anyone else sick to death of the biased Southern press/TV constantly writing us off , it's like we don't exist . Of course the main reason to go up is it's the promised land however another part of me is wanting us to win it to ram it down every Southern reporters neck .

Indeed i voted yes as my heart says it so , my head is trying to say nasty things to me which i am currently trying to ignore.

On another note , anyone else sick to death of the biased Southern press/TV constantly writing us off , it's like we don't exist . Of course the main reason to go up is it's the promised land however another part of me is wanting us to win it to ram it down every Southern reporters neck .

I'm happy for people to write us off, Let them put all the pressure on Norwich.