oneBoro Forum

Fantasy Football

bpl08_zpsdgrp6i7f.png

Sanity returned to the Premiership with 30 goals and 3 clean sheets but our average score increased dramatically to 63.7 points and three of our managers scored centuries!

Former tail-end Charlie Aphex_Boro notched up 101 points and he is now looking at joining the top half of the table for the first time this season. It's remarkable what one good scoreline can do for a manager's prospects.

The other two centurions are both former mini-league winners who battled it out for top honours for much of last season. London_Student (107) and 2plus2 (113) both moved up three places to take 2nd and 3rd behind pace-setter Beckyboro, herself no slouch with 92 points.

Legendary Misfit racked up a whopping 94 points to join KM786 in 6th place, while new manager Borodane (97) was the week's biggest climber, up 14 places to 22nd. Two old hands, jpboro and estonpidge, celebrated the Prem's return to goal-scoring by recording scores in the 90s, while Stevoboro's 23 points was the top half of the table's lowest score by some margin. Although he wasn't helped by team selections and injuries, it's not something a top ten contender can afford to do too often because it's far too competitive up there. And don't I just know it! :)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finally normality resumes on fantasy football it's been such a low scoring season up to now. A whopping 89 points for me and I didn't even have Aguero!

Scored a cool 97 points which shot me up into 2nd in the minileague Will see after the I/B who is fit and ready to go. May have to try the "all out attack" or "triple captain score" as Man City are at home to Bournemouth.

Scored a cool 97 points which shot me up into 2nd in the minileague Will see after the I/B who is fit and ready to go. May have to try the "all out attack" or "triple captain score" as Man City are at home to Bournemouth.

But knowing Sod's law it will end Man City 0 Bournemouth 1 meaning your triple captain score will be a waste :P

• 7 months later...

I have been extremely remiss in my duties. Sorry.

bpl38_zpsxa1fl5tc.png

Although I haven't been saying much (nobody else has either), I have been paying close attention to the oneBoro fantasy league all season. It's been remarkable how the experienced hands have done the business and they dominate the upper reaches of the table once again. There are only two new names in the top ten, so well done Beckyboro and CarlBoro!

What a tussle that was for top slot, though. After Beckyboro took the lead in week 6, it began to look like she would romp away with it as she shrugged off first one challenger and then another. 2plus2, stephenmilne27, Legendary Misfit and p_mards, a*** others, all took a shot at dislodging her but it was the previous season's winner London_Student who ended the season with a storming run to claim his second successive title. Congratulations mate!

Well done LondonStudent. It's impressive winning it two seasons in a row. This season was a difficult one as so many established players failed to perform and it was a season for the surprise players.

I have been extremely remiss in my duties. Sorry.

bpl38_zpsxa1fl5tc.png

Although I haven't been saying much (nobody else has either), I have been paying close attention to the oneBoro fantasy league all season. It's been remarkable how the experienced hands have done the business and they dominate the upper reaches of the table once again. There are only two new names in the top ten, so well done Beckyboro and CarlBoro!

I was a newcomer to this league and finished joint 6th. well impressed with myself considering I played my wild cards early in the season when I didn't really understand what they did!!!!

Yeah I don't think I Logged on to it since xmas. Lost interest with having to make subs, change captains and play wild cards. Too much arsing about for me. I will make a post later though regarding my tenner a man league.

Ok so well done to Baresi for winning my tenner a man league everyone apart from Red Rocket has to send him a tenner by Paypal. Red Rocket has to send oldmanGravz a tenner. So if Baresi could PM me and everyone who owes him a tenner his Paypal details we can all put his well earned money in. OldmanGravz you PM Red rocket your details and we are all sorted. Thanks for playing everyone.