Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good stuff, Sarge. Keep it up.

Thank you, Cossey_boro.

VB, is your e-mail account sending Sky's messages to your Junk e-mail folder or straight to Trash? Automated reply systems usually respond quickly so I have a feeling that the problem could be at your end. It would account for the missing User Registration message and for the apparent lack of response to your "forgotten password" notification.

Ive checked my junk email folder and there was nothing in there.Ill send them another message today and hopefully I will get a reply.

How bizzare...Ive just received an email from SkySports confirming my registration and confirming my password (which is the one ive been trying).Any way Im back up and running.Cheers for your help Bugrit.

Just joined.........ForzaBoro FC.

Welcome aboard, boroby6872! You've got a nice-looking squad there - should do well.

I see that you missed the opening week's matches so we'll give you a bit of a leg up: one point less than our former runaway champion manager, ABH. Before you get too excited, ABH doesn't get into his stride until after Christmas, so you're coming in with 13 points.

(Jake's Allstars look as if their manager used the auto-select feature and promptly abandoned them so I'm disregarding them for the purposes of deciding late starter awards.)

anyone got a texaco league?

Yes, The Winners, league PIN 90.

Some of us joined after someone posted an invitation on the EG Boro Forum but the thread has been deleted now so I can't be any more specific. Note that The Winners has members from all over the place, not just Boro supporters.

Here's the table after the 4 midweek matches:

1250785052-clip-18kb.png

With 8 teams having played a match more than the other 12, the table is less informative than it might be but I haven't let that stop me giving sgtpepper his moment of glory!

You're the target man now, Sarge. :)

Well I will certainly try to set a good pace,looking at my position in the sky fantasy league of 17323 kinda fetchs me back to reality. :D

Just like to say come on VB get a bloody move on.:D:D

Look at it another way, Sarge: there are more than 250k managers in the competition so you're in the top 7%. ;)

I've just noticed that SmoggsUtd picked up 50 points from the 4 midweek matches. Good stuff, ?DW? whoever you are.

Here's the table after 26 matches:

1251296711-clip-18kb.png

sgtpepper, who led after the six midweek matches, was our top scoring manager over the weekend! I think he really means business this season. :)

With over 500 points collected between us we notched up an average of 26.5 points each this weekend. The table has been pretty volatile with a wide spread of scores, ranging from Sarge's 42 down to my own 6. :blush:

Managers scoring in the 30s have made good progress up the table, notably ?JA? whose 41 points take him up 6 places. Meanwhile, those of us who scored in the teens or less have moved in the opposite direction, needless to say.

Bugrit ... I still cannot get access to my team to make changes so I registered a 2nd team which does not appear in our league still.

Ah, but did you apply to join, PIN 1760 and all that?

VB, I thought Sky had sent you your password reminder so how come you can't log in? In case your browser or Sky's site need refreshing, try entering your e-mail addy and password again, by actually typing them in.

when i tried to log in (before getting that email) andi was unsuccessful I re-registered.I then selected a team etc.

The email I got from Sky with the password was my new one.I have since received another email from Sky confirming the password for my first team (password I was trying to use was correct).Now when I log on it will only allow me to have access to my new team. I hope this makes sense.

Both teams were entered using the 1760 code.