oneBoro Forum

Fantasy Football

I'm in if its the official premier league fantasy football game

This league is in the Sky competition. The official Prem competition isn't under way yet but I'll be creating our customary oneBoro league when it is. There's nothing to stop anyone doing both, though.

I wasn't aware there was a oneBoro fantasy league already? Have I missed something? :huh:

I changed this over from the Sky one to the FPL as it seems to be easier for people to sign up to. If you already run a oneBoro one though, then shouldn't we just do that?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This league is in the Sky competition. The official Prem competition isn't under way yet but I'll be creating our customary oneBoro league when it is. There's nothing to stop anyone doing both, though.

I wasn't aware there was a oneBoro fantasy league already? Have I missed something? :huh:

I changed this over from the Sky one to the FPL as it seems to be easier for people to sign up to. If you already run a oneBoro one though, then shouldn't we just do that?

yes there has been one going for a few seasons now,  weve used the FPL one for it.  bugs is right that he usually sets it up at the start of each season with registration details .  as far as i know weve not used the sky one before.  the only thing id like confirming though is   that its one thing setting it up  but another running it ,  it seemed that last year  the interest in  keeping the forum informed as to how it was shaping up position wise  got a bit abondoned from the turn of the year .

yes there has been one going for a few seasons now,  weve used the FPL one for it.  bugs is right that he usually sets it up at the start of each season with registration details .  as far as i know weve not used the sky one before.  the only thing id like confirming though is   that its one thing setting it up  but another running it ,  it seemed that last year  the interest in  keeping the forum informed as to how it was shaping up position wise  got a bit abondoned from the turn of the year .

I'm happy to take that on, keeping it going if that is indeed the case. Like I said, I haven't even noticed it (or at least not for a long time) and it seems to say a lot about the response in this thread that no one else has mentioned it until now.

Surely you just look at the table to see how it's shaping up? I mean it literally runs itself. It's nice to have reviews but no one should feel obliged to do them.

Have we created our League yet? do we have a number? sorry may have missed this along the way.

Boro players are really cheap, my problem is that I always let me heart rule my head.

First of all, sorry about the confusion over competitions.

We'll be starting a "oneBoro Forum" mini-league in the Premier League competition as soon as they become available. In the meantime why not head on over to the official fantasy football game of the Premier League and start building your squad?

Old hands note that your existing account will still be active for the new season and I'll send you the oneBoro mini-league code in due course, via PM.

If you are new to the competition, you will need to enrol at the PL site and create your squad. Then post your squad name here, in this thread, and I'll PM you with the code you will need to join the oneBoro Forum mini-league. (if you're wondering why we do it this way it's so that we all know who runs which squad.)

wilsoncgp, dunno how you missed this. :D If you have a look at last season's competition you will see that member Curtis Fleming organised a paid league as part of our regular one and I added a column to the table to highlight who was in his league. Will do the same this season for your paid league if that suits?

wilsoncgp I have soft-deleted your two most recent posts but don't worry, they can be reinstated later if necessary.

It looks like I was working on the clarification while you were ploughing ahead so I'll let you catch up on my post and we'll decide what to do after that, if that's okay.

If one is already being run bugrit, then we can just switch over to that and close this one down.

At the risk of further crossed wires, if you agree, I'll merge this thread with the traditional one.

If one is already being run bugrit, then we can just switch over to that and close this one down.

At the risk of further crossed wires, if you agree, I'll merge this thread with the traditional one.

Aye mate, that's fine with me! I just wasn't aware there was one going on elsewhere, that's all! :D