oneBoro Forum

Fantasy Football

Up to now it's only showing me and Wilsoncpg in the league. I knew there was plenty of interest in the paid league. Get signed up ladies and gents. It doesn't take long.

Thought the paid league was on the the same site as the other one ?

Wilson was going to do one but he said there was nowhere to escrow the funds. I ran one last year on a trust basis but there was only 6 entries so it wasn't too bad. By the looks of this thread there is a lot of interest in the paid league. So I've set this one up to make it easier to keep all funds safe upfront.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gonna pull out of the paid league. I don't like the sun fantasy football, Would have much preferred it on fpl

Hmm. I'm not so keen on the Sun competition either but at least it provides a solution to the administrative difficulties of running a paid mini-league.

Trying to run one based around the Fantasy Premier League presents a choice between

a) trusting everyone to pay up at the end of the season

b) appointing a treasurer to collect pre-paid funds and trusting him to pay out at the end of the season

c) some other cost-free, risk-free way of collecting and holding funds until the end of the season, but what, exactly?

Your call.

Gonna pull out of the paid league. I don't like the sun fantasy football, Would have much preferred it on fpl

Hmm. I'm not so keen on the Sun competition either but at least it provides a solution to the administrative difficulties of running a paid mini-league.

Trying to run one based around the Fantasy Premier League presents a choice between

b) appointing a treasurer to collect pre-paid funds and trusting him to pay out at the end of the season

c) some other cost-free, risk-free way of collecting and holding funds until the end of the season, but what, exactly?

Your call.

Im with Bishop tbh. I like the idea of a paid league but can't be bothered to juggle two different fantasy teams on two different sites. I'll be keen if we do it on FPL but not so keen with Sun.

And to your above question, think (b) would work best.

Your call.

Im with Bishop tbh. I like the idea of a paid league but can't be bothered to juggle two different fantasy teams on two different sites. I'll be keen if we do it on FPL but not so keen with Sun.

hello and hi. am gud friend with prince in uganda. prince sey he hold ur money - no cost my friend - and pay the winner. all prince sey he need is sortcode/card number/pin and totaly legitemut services for you friend.

many thank friends

Your call.

hello and hi. am gud friend with prince in uganda. prince sey he hold ur money - no cost my friend - and pay the winner. all prince sey he need is sortcode/card number/pin and totaly legitemut services for you friend.

many thank friends

:D

Thing is though, people wanted a paid league and nothing was getting done about it. If you's don't want to be part of the sun league then fair enough. Ram the Sun league I've set up, it's a bit ***ty on me and Wilson like. You's could of said something before we already put our money in, but no big deal it's only a fiver. Sort something out between yourselves.

For what it's worth I would be I think a mod with Paypal should be treasurer for the league if you's don't want to go in the sun one.

Thing is though, people wanted a paid league and nothing was getting done about it. If you's don't want to be part of it then fair enough. Ram the Sun league I've set up, it's a bit ***ty on me and Wilson like. We have already put our money in, but no big deal it's only a fiver. Sort something out between yourselves.

For what it's worth I would be I think a mod with Paypal should be treasurer for the league if you's don't want to go in the sun one.

I said I wanted a paid league and it read as if it would be the same as the non paid one, it isn't so that's why I will not be joining