• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm a little lost, are we going ahead with the Sun Dream Team one CF? I think it's a good solution and you were the only one to move things forward, I'm happy to join if the League is going to move forward.

Please can you let me know, appreciate it.

People are also on about juggling two different leagues; The Sun one is nothing like the Premier league one. No subs, no Wildcards, no captains, no faff basically. You can only make 3 transfers at every international break and 1 emergency transfer in the time between. It's not time consuming like the other one. I actually prefer it.

Yeah it's still on mate if anyone wants to join the pin is Q677TC7R.

Use the pin to search for the league and then enter the pin again when requested.

What's the pin for the official FPL?

Use the pin to search for the league and then enter the pin again when requested.

"KM", please check this thread's opening post.

I've checked and can't find it...

I've checked and can't find it...

You're not going to. :D

Yeah don't think I'll be doing the sun one, don't want to bother with 2 different leagues. Will stick to the free FPL one if we don't get a paid version of that up and running I think.

Good effort CF and good luck with it but it's not for me.

I say we get a treasurer to hold the funs, perhaps one of the more senior mods? Are any of them not involved in the game itself? DS for instance I think would be a trustworthy man to hold the funds if he was up for it (just an idea).

It was literally just the faff on to make it happen. I'd originally suggested the SkyBet one but then we had overseas issues and FPL seemed to be the answer.

I wanted to find a bespoke solution to creating a paid league to hold the funds but the best (actually, more like only) one was LeagueSafe, it's set up in the US and despite it's seemingly good reputation, it does take a bit extra out of your pocket if you want your league to allow bank payments.

The only other way it could be done is through asking someone on here to hold all of our money. I don't particularly mistrust anyone on here but would you really all have felt fine with that? Sending someone you probably don't know your money? Especially given how many interested participants there were and the amount it would have come to?

Money can be sensitive. I know it's only a fiver each but it's the principle of trusting people with your money. Something like LeagueSafe set up better for us end users would have been great and would have solved all these problems but I didn't feel particularly great when I started administrating inside of it.

The only other solution is to go back to the original idea of using a system which combines the Fantasy League aspect with the paid league. Sky or The Sun. CF suggested The Sun so I went along with it, I'm quite happy to do it even though it is a bit of a faff thinking about 2 different leagues. Though as CF has also said, it's seemingly much more basic with less thought process going into it so you won't be adjusting your team every week before games.

Apologies to everyone for the FPL one not coming through in the end.

Right I will set up a oneboro paid league on fantasy premier league. I think we should run it like the Euro's on a trust basis? I believe everyone paid the winner in that one. I appreciate the effort gone into the sun one I just don't think the interest is the same maybe. Can we confirm you want me to set the paid league up just so efforts are not duplicated?

Right if anybody wants to join a Barclays fantasy premier league paid league.

I have set one up code is: 77129-299824 name is oneboro paid league

It will be £5 per man. The money will be paid to the winner at the end of the season by paypal (if available) or bank transfer whichever

The prize money will be decided when we have a list of participants with maybe a prize for 1st and 2nd

I will do regular updates on here so people can keep an eye on it while logged into this website.

If anybody enters please can they post on here so i know who is who.

Thank you and good luck