oneBoro Forum

Fantasy Football

unwritten rules??? surely this would effect our over chances in the main league, not that i think i will win lol. Noble and Parker? Scotty looks chelsea bound and i wouldn't count on Mark being there start of the season either.

I don't see Noble leaving in the summer. He is a true West Ham boy and there has been no rumours about him leaving the club. Parker is a different kettle of fish though. It bemuses me from an outsiders perspective that Man U don't swoop in. He is a lot better than Carrick and could well fill the void left by Scholes. I don't see him joining Chelsea again, not after his experience there back in 2004/05.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Peoples, the users of 606 on here might remember me promising a fantasy football league for us this season so here we are.

www.fantasy.football-league.co.uk

its on the same texaco site we used for the parmo shack championships last year and if you took part last year you can use the same account.

If not feel free to join up its simple.

the league pin is 1302 aka oneboro chanpionships.

i intend to do a monthly report on it too which is another thing i promised over on 606

last year i think we had 22 entrants but hopefully this year with the added users from this site we'll have many more, so whos joining?

Joined - Spam City! :)

cheers pal.

can you change your team before the season begins because of injury/transfer etc

and why is boyd still listed as a boro player?

cheers, in!

is there a premier league one going to start up this year?

i will try and get past week 1 this season !!

you can make unlimited changes before the start yes and i dont think they've fully updated the system yet, i posted a few pages back the rules concerning transfers and point scoring you should maybe check it out.

is there a premier league one going to start up this year?

We'll be doing one on Sky and one on BPL.

The Sky competition is already up and running (League Name: Boro Forum, PIN: 8001362) and the BPL one will follow soon.

Full enrolment details are available in the Fantasy Football (this) thread's first post. All competitions let you make as many changes as you like before the season kicks off.

** Barclays Premier League **

Our oneBoro Forum mini-league is now open for business, League Code: 3818-2255

Full enrolment details are available in the Fantasy Football (this) thread's first post.

All of the fantasy football competitions offer unlimited free transfers before the season kicks off, so feel free to use the random squad selector if you're pushed for time.