oneBoro Forum

Fantasy Football

:D:D:D

Make the most of this week VB I cannot change anything until November so grab them points boy cos I have already worked out who is out and who is coming back into the fold come Nov 1st.:P :cool:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Make the most of this week VB I cannot change anything until November so grab them points boy cos I have already worked out who is out and who is coming back into the fold come Nov 1st.:P :cool:

Sarge, can I safely assume that you are aware that your 30 transfers have to last you the whole season?

Dunno about anyone else but my next move will be to recruit Yossi Benayoun and drop Aaron Lennon - probably just before he nets a hat-trick, knowing my luck. :D

Did anyone notice that bloody ignoramus David Pleat calling him Ben-ya-noon, yesterday?

Sarge, can I safely assume that you are aware that your 30 transfers have to last you the whole season?

Dunno about anyone else but my next move will be to recruit Yossi Benayoun and drop Aaron Lennon - probably just before he nets a hat-trick, knowing my luck. :D

Did anyone notice that bloody ignoramus David Pleat calling him Ben-ya-noon, yesterday?

Yep Bugsy I know and thanks for the reminder that another of my midfielders is out injured possibly long term..

Things looking quite scarce in that dept at the moment.

Sky are updating right now so I can't be certain about my figures but Banayoun at £4.1m has to be better value than Lennon at £4.0m. Yossi has been on top form for the past six months and shows no signs of slowing. I actually intended to recruit him and not Lennon in the first place but I was choosing between red and white to go with chicken at the time. :D

(By the way, Sarge and VB and all you other boozers, Asda are doing litres of Bell's for a tenner on their website.)

Bugrit ... Im not a Whiskey drinker but I did walk into one of their stores on friday night when they had just started to put out the promotion which also included 1ltr bottles of Smirnoff Vodka for the same price.3 bottles per customer though.

I had Beniyoun in my side but I think I took him out because I was never too sure whether he would play week in week out.

You maybe amazed to hear this Bugsy but I only drink on special occasions or when I am down..

So has you can guess being a true Boro supporter I have been ***ed for 3 yrs and last week I was out of my head celebrating going tea total again..

"I hope."

Sarge, nothing surprises me any more and I sympathise with your continuing struggle to ward off those sobriety pains. There is no doubt in my mind that it would be banned immediately if sobriety were to be discovered tomorrow.

Even so, I really can't see any reason for you to be exempt from the grief that the rest of us have been feeling about Boro. I know you're feeling down but it's time for you to perk up a bit...

Di-do, di-do, di-do, di-do

Always look on the bright side o-o-o-of life...

Di-do and so on... :D :D

Dunno 'bout you but I'm feeling better already. :D :D :D

Sky have updated quickly but there seem to be differences between their figures and mine so don't be surprised if what they show for your week's tally isn't the same as the figure in the table below. Your points total should agree, however.

1257165551-clip-19kb.png

It's been a high-scoring round and nearly everyone picked up 30 points or more, with three managers sharing the week's top-scorer spot on exactly 50 points.

Last week's joint leaders are still arm-in-arm but VB is running on strongly on the outside and is now within 5 points of overhauling the pair of them. Indeed, the former breakaways have been reeled in steadily and the competition is starting to look much more open.

Watch out, everyone. ABH is coming. :D

Im gunning for you for Mr Pepper, I got 50 points at the weekend despite having 2 players out injured including that scouser Gerrard and getting minus points for Gary Cahill's bad performance.

Be afraid, be very afraid :)

Oooooo- I'm so so scared..:D:D

You do realise that I was 3 players out at the weekend and unable to put my full team out.

Arrrr VB you have caught me now the funs begins again.

Only this time when I draw away from you, you won't be able to use that excuse about no being ready or I can't register my first team.

Lets rumble boy and lets see who is eating dirt afterwards...:P:D:D

Here's the latest table:

1257850009-clip-19kb.png

It's been another of those weeks where clean sheets have been in short supply and several star players haven't really done the business. Even so, we averaged a healthy 29 points each, albeit in a wide 8..50 spread, which has meant that the league has been pretty volatile this week.

The table has tightened up once again and fewer than 50 points now separate ninth position from first. Team littleboro's purple patch continues and they're now in 5th place, up from 16th a month ago. Good stuff, PL, whoever you are.

Ooooer should I be getting worried.

Went to the doc's this morning and he said I had Southgate decease.

Now that Jakes Allstars have dropped out and if Linny gets his *** into gear I may drop like a brick and finish bottom..:D:D

Sarge, I think I detect the winds of change a-blowing... :P

Jakes Allstars were messing up our averages and had to go. :D

Linny has had Torres and Fabregas in the squad all season but chose to go 10 matches with a non-playing defender as captain. That's been rectified at last but Linny would be in the top half of the table with a proper captain from the outset.