• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Apparently it opens tomorrow according to Twitter. If you want I'll start up two leagues after work, one for all players and one just for the paid?

I was thinking we'd just have 1 league and we'd just make the prizes available to the top 3 paying in members at the end of the season? So we'd all be competing together.

Yeah there'd just be a league with everyone, was just thinking if everyone who's paid enters the same team into a second one it's just easier to keep track of, we'd still all be in the free one

We're up to 20 people so far!

I'm going to suggest that the members paying in pay £5 each, if we can all do that. Anyone who'd rather us pay lower, preferable to speak up!

With that being the case, I also messed around with the numbers a bit and thought we should have a tiered prize based on the top 3 paid members in the league:

3rd place: 10% of the pot

2nd place: 25% of the pot

1st place: 65% of the pot

At the moment, that would be a pot of £90 (18 paid members), split like this:

3rd: £9

2nd: £22.50

1st: £58.50

Would people be happy with that? I was toying with the idea of the 1st place pot being even higher so there feels like more of a victory against 2nd place but I'll leave it up to you lot to come back with some suggestions based on this post.

Sounds great! Payments through PayPal will be the easiest. It´s possible to choose currency, so I can transfer £5 without having to sort out the exchange rates from NOK myself.

Could just do the sun dream team instead. I prefer the lay out and rules, less faffing about with subs, captains, Wildcards and all that bull***e. They also hold the entrance money until the end of the season and pay out when it's done. Peace of mind and all that.

Was wondering if people wanted to create a oneBoro Fantasy Football League on here?

If there's enough interest, I will make a league for us.

The link to create your team:

EDIT: Changed to the FPL, hopefully we'll be able to cater for more non-UK members that way

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

So far, sign-ups are here, we're up to 26 people so far!

1. wilsoncgp

2. Vergilius

3. Raf smog

4. Maccarone

5. SmogInSheff

6. OldManGravz

7. Brunners

8. Boro_Hero

9. misterweed

10. kade

11. Snowblind (free)

12. estonpidge

13. SarumiteLostInDarlo

14. Essuuaitch

15. gilburtgtr

16. Bantsford23

17. dunnerzzz (free)

18. CurtisFleming

19. Silvio_Dante

20. Nomad

21. BeardySmog (free)

22. Baresi

23. ChipBarrington (paid if not Paypal)

24. borojimmy

25. Aarfy_Aardvark

26. boro-unger (free)

I'm in

so it's a fiver a head for the pay league?

previously at work, we've used the BPL fantasy football, all enter one team, the traditional league is free and the pay league is head to head, does keep it interesting.

any chance we can have payment details on the first post?

I'm not a fan of head to head leagues. They're fun at first but I was in two last year and both had cheats in towards the end.

Not that I'm saying anyone in here would but it sort of soured what was meant to be a bit of a laugh for me

I'm in if its the official premier league fantasy football game

This league is in the Sky competition. The official Prem competition isn't under way yet but I'll be creating our customary oneBoro league when it is. There's nothing to stop anyone doing both, though.