• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was having a look at LeagueSafe but i don't particularly like that it's based in the US. Everything is in dollars and there's charges for allowing credit/debit card payments. It looked good as a peace of mind kind of thing but unless i can find a UK equivalent, we might have to just do something with PayPal.

Last season's tenner-a-man league was on a winner takes all basis, with payment by PayPal at end of season. I understand that it all went to plan.

Splitting this season's prize three ways makes it more difficult and it's going to require some sort of central collection point for subs, whether that's cash up front or post-event.

Perhaps you should consider appointing a treasurer to collect subs and distribute winnings. Most will be via PayPal, no doubt, but the treasurer might need to be flexible about that.

Last season's tenner-a-man league was on a winner takes all basis, with payment by PayPal at end of season. I understand that it all went to plan.

Splitting this season's prize three ways makes it more difficult and it's going to require some sort of central collection point for subs, whether that's cash up front or post-event.

Perhaps you should consider appointing a treasurer to collect subs and distribute winnings. Most will be via PayPal, no doubt, but the treasurer might need to be flexible about that.

The tenner a man league I ran was two places paid. But I just told certain people to send their money to either the winner or second place to make up the correct amounts owed.

I've got two ideas for a cash dream team. Either you let me set one up via the sun dream team. They collect the money and take no fees and pay out accordingly at the end of the season.

Or the admin let us use oneBoro Paypal donation button and then they pay us out at the end of the season.

The tenner a man league I ran was two places paid. But I just told certain people to send their money to either the winner or second place to make up the correct amounts owed.

Ah, okay.

I've got two ideas for a cash dream team. Either you let me set one up via the sun dream team. They collect the money and take no fees and pay out accordingly at the end of the season.

It's not really a question of letting you, CF. Feel free to organise something in the Sun competition and I'll gladly promote it in this thread's opening post and help out in whatever way I can.

Or the admin let us use oneBoro Paypal donation button and then they pay us out at the end of the season.

There are two  problems with using the Donate button: PayPal charge for collecting donations and I understand that there are legal restrictions on doing what you want.

Ok it's set up. Sign up and create your team at www.dreamteamfc.com

Once done, the league is called OneBoro Forum Premier league.

The pin is Q677TC7R

It's £5 entry fee for the league and the website holds all the funds and takes no fees. The are prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd. 70% 20% and 10% of the prize pool.

It's also pretty straightforward compared to the official premier league fantasy game.

Feel free to put this in the OP bugrit

There's a problem, CF.

I have created my Dream Team squad but I can't find anything related to OneBoro Forum when I search "Leagues to Join". Searching for "boro" turns up a bunch of leagues, none of them yours, unfortunately. Searching for "forum" yields three, again none of them yours. :(

Ok it's set up. Sign up and create your team at www.dreamteamfc.com

Once done, the league is called OneBoro Forum Premier league.

The pin is Q677TC7R

It's £5 entry fee for the league and the website holds all the funds and takes no fees. The are prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd. 70% 20% and 10% of the prize pool.

It's also pretty straightforward compared to the official premier league fantasy game.

Feel free to put this in the OP bugrit

Righto, best to just stick to this then. I'm on the FPL one too but we'll just keep things as it is, the FPL being free and the Dream Team one being the paid. The only awkward thing is managing 2 fantasy league teams but we'll see how that goes.

Right, just signed up with team name of Fisher n' Friend ... a stretch I know but best I could do. How do I go about joining the league? Can someone PM me the PIN?

Welcome. Check your PMs and see the opening post if you need help.