oneBoro Forum
bugrit

Fantasy Football

Bugrit please send me the Premier League fantasy code, This is my team name.: Armageddon

Bugrit please send me the Premier League fantasy code, This is my team name.: Armageddon

Done. Check your PMs.

Some good scoring opportunities a*** the second round's 22 goals and 7 clean sheets:

bpl02_zpskfdnoimg.png

This round's biggest mover, trekkers, has rocketed 26 places up to 9th in the table, thanks to racking up the week's top score of 81 points. It's a fine example to fantasy football newbies of how a single good round can make an enormous difference to your league standings.

Despite there being only 22 goals, our average team score of 59.23 was more than 20 points up on last week. Of course, Sergio and Ibra played their part in that again, but plenty of us picked up good points courtesy of the plentiful clean sheets that the round produced. Not so, the week's wooden spoon award winner, Humpty, who doesn't seem to have grasped the idea of this competition yet. It's mainly about goal scorers, mate, so people like Chelsea's Kante probably aren't going to cut it for you. At this stage of the season, you are supposed to recruit at least some Prem newcomers and less "fashionable" players who are showing good early form. Turn your mind to finding the new season's crop of rising stars and you'll be romping up the table in no time.

Boy that's close, if it's any consolation you rapidly moved up the Super 6 table.

Nooo, I just made a big mistake. Wanted to change things around and made four big transfers that cost 16 points and then I forgot to play the wildcard! Stupid. Dropped from 14th to 30th.

63 points so far this round in the Fantasy Football, big climb up the tables, gets me back in the game.

63 points so far this round in the Fantasy Football, big climb up the tables, gets me back in the game.

Same here.. Although 77 for me.. Keeps me interested

Wow 77 top effort that i have what you call a shocker

Wow 77 top effort that i have what you call a shocker

It helps that I had Mané, Antonio and Capoue in midfield

Mixed emotions this weekend, have a couple of Everton players in my team, hoping for a poor week.