oneBoro Forum

Fantasy Football

63 points so far this round in the Fantasy Football, big climb up the tables, gets me back in the game.

Same here.. Although 77 for me.. Keeps me interested

Yeah first good week for me too, 73 although it could have been 80 if I swapped out one of my defenders.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Up to 4th in the paid League, not bad for a rookie in FPL, always done the Telegraph Fantasy football but this is much better, more options, bit more scope to change things around, very enjoyable.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

81 points this week and still lose more ground on the leader, who is this Mr Dunne guy? he's some FF player, what's your oneBoro username?

I know it's early doors still but a big lead to catch.

• 1 month later...

Must admit I'm thoroughly enjoying my first attempt at the Premier FF, not going to win but hopefully will finish in a respectable position, some good players,its hard to make up much ground.

Will be a seasoned professional next season though.

Now is the time of year I normally start to pull it back and climb up the table, was hanging around the bottom of the table last year but managed to finish very comfortably in the top half, a lot more players this year so looks like it's going to be a harder task

• 3 months later...

For those in the paid league. I think the phrase smashed it is relevant for this years tournament. Baresi (his User name) took a league early on and had a genuine chance of winning the full tournament for the full year. Can we please PM the winner and arrange payment as promised. Well done to everyone else in the fight for 2nd