oneBoro Forum

Fantasy Football

Any of the remaining guys yet to pay up please do it ASAP. less than half the people who took part have paid its been over a month now so plenty of time. This was run in good faith and trust to pay at the end.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just saw a post on twitter from a company that are doing fantasy football for the Championship this year.. fantasy sports club or something like that!

Just saw a post on twitter from a company that are doing fantasy football for the Championship this year.. fantasy sports club or something like that!

Oh really, that's awesome, I've been waiting for ages for a Championship game. pre-registered on the site hopefully there is a Traore jersey coming my way soon! :)

I think ^^these two guys^^ must be advertising something but they've forgotten to mention the web site.

It might be this: https://fantasyfootball.telegraph.co.uk/championship/home

This is the Daily Telegraph's new Championship FF competition. They have run Premier League FF for years but this is the first time they've covered the Championship. It appears to be structured in a similar fashion to the Sky FF competition: £50m to spend on 11 players, transfers capped at 40 annually and 5 per week.

So tomorrow the premier league kicks off. If anybody wants to join the paid league tonight/tomorrow is the last chance. Just 5 pound per team and winner takes all. Let's get involved for the banter and chance to win some money