oneBoro Forum
bugrit

Fantasy Football

The Boro Forum mini-league has received only a single application from you, not two.

Yep, what you're saying makes sense and I think there is a chance of sorting it out. I think you must have used the same e-mail addy for both registrations at Sky. Their system knows you first of all by your e-mail addy and then - I'm guessing here - by the name of your team. Out of interest, is your new team name alphabetically lower than your 'vectorboro' team name?

I'm getting ahead of myself. VB, you need to decide whether you want your old team or your new team to participate in the Boro Forum league. Did you use the same e-mail addy to register at Sky on both occasions. What are your two team names?

same addy and my teams are caled vectorboro and vectorboro1.

Ill go with either team (my second one got 60 points at the weekend).

cheers for your help bugrit

I've booted vectorboro out of the Boro Forum mini-league. Please reapply to join, using whichever team is convenient and we'll see what happens. Good luck.

Accepted and I've bunged you 20 points to restore your mini-league position.

yw. You're now Vectorboro1 with 80 points in the Boro Forum mini-league and you're back in the hunt for Red Devils. :)

Woo hoo, this season I will change my team on a regular basis and give it some focus.I cant have Sarge beating me :)

Guest sgtpepper

Don't worry VB I have the Southgate decease I am only good for the first month then I fade badly.:D:D

Truthfully though I am like yourself I started too late last season and had to depend on a 60 point start which never felt right.

Hopefully this season I will be buzzing.

Can't wait for the 1st Aug to start strengthening my team.:D:D

Think my other team in the championship is dying badly,can't seem to get my head around the league we are in for picking good players.

Sarge...I didnt start late, my first team had got 86 points but because of a mix up with Sky I could not gain access to it.So I registered another team which gained 60 points over the weekend and Bugrit has kindly boosted me by 20 points.

Here's the table going in to the international break:

1251751919-clip-18kb.png

It's been another high-scoring week and the league's 209 players averaged more than 3 points apiece.

With 51 points, Sarge is our top scorer once again and it's now clear that he's intent on making his own little breakaway group of just himself.

It's been a pretty volatile week for the rest of us, with plenty of movement up and down the table, depending on who scored around the 40 mark and who didn't. The points spread a***st the pack chasing our wily old fox is quite narrow and the table is far from settled yet.

Some things never change, though and it seems that Linny is making another bold attempt at collecting the wooden spoon. :)

Here's the table after the introduction of new manager ?SL? and his team lorcan:

1252273349-clip-19kb.png

lorcan entered Sky's competition on Monday 2th August and he took 9 points from that evening's Liverpool vs ***nal match. That made it a bit difficult to decide how much of a starter he should get but, just to show that I'm not being purely arbitrary, this is what I did:

1) I discounted Jake's Allstars because the team looks like it's been abandoned.

2) Table-ender $ THE DONZ FC $ had accrued 45 points up to and including the Liverpool match.

3) Normal policy would therefore have been to award a 44 point starter to lorcan.

4) I deducted 9 points for the Liverpool match and awarded 35.

He then went on to chalk up a very useful 40 points over the following weekend and has drawn away from the foot of the table.

Who are you on the forum, ?SL?

I have also adjusted the weeks played. I suppose the Prem's 36 matches are nearer four 'weeks' than three. What the blazes are the FA doing to the fixture list this year?

Guest sgtpepper

Hey VB.

Keep chasing me big boy.

I may let you catch me if your nice to me.:P:D:D

I am not using any transfers until after the international, then I may decide to strength a little bit more.

I am a long way from the finished article and I need to get rid of a couple of scivers.

I am as mystified as you.I started Ok,but then got a few injuries.I think I should be allowed a few loan signings till they return.Then I will surge back up the table to respectability.