oneBoro Forum

Fantasy Football

BPL problems here too. Site timing out last night and login incorrect this morning.

best of it is i dont even have a sky team so i got no options for prem.

Unlike BPL which closed at 11.30am, you have until 3pm to create a Sky squad. The quickest way is to use the random feature to get a squad and complete enrolment. Then set about making transfers but remember to save work in progress frequently, because the Sky site is also very busy and a bit flaky.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dont particularly like the sky fantasy football, i dont know why theres just something telling me i dont like it, i'll just wait until the server is back up, its only one week i'll be without points for a midfielder so its not the end of the world.

I had problems with the BPL yesterday, but after about 10 attempts it logged me in (came up with all sorts of different error messages and stuff and I had to give the site a break for a while hoping that it would work later). Exactly the same scenario today, although it just this second finally let me log in again.

They're obviously having technical difficulties in the 24 hours leading up to the deadline with so many people logging in. Not ideal, but hopefully it's pretty much sorted now. What's the situation for others now? Can't log in at all? Can log in after a few attempts and a bit of patience? No problems whatsoever?

I can log in now but they haven't extended the deadline as maybe they should have. You can make transfers but the won't be effective until next week.

Meanwhile, Sky is still down.

When will the points be updated in the Barclays Premier League fantasy football? Last season you could see how many points you had earned as the match progressed instantly. And it constantly updated. However, right now nothing has been updated at all? Anyone know if this is a blip in the system or if this is the new way they are doing things? Also, if the intention is to scrap the instant points update system, then when will the points be displayed and league standings updated?

the points are up there now, you have to press the view points button.

Must agree, they seem to have gone backwards in revealing the scores, unless its only a temporary blip!