• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

29 points so far in the BPL :)

If we make transfers in the Texaco League when do they become active? There are midweek games so am wondering if the weekend points will be combined with the midweek points? Or whether transfers made between now and before Tuesdays matches become active before those games?

Just lost some points by making changes :(

So put me on like 13 now :P

I don't think your points total will be affected. Last year, your squad for the game week was set in stone at 11.30am on Saturday and they surely won't have changed that... will they?

I don't think your points total will be affected. Last year, your squad for the game week was set in stone at 11.30am on Saturday and they surely won't have changed that... will they?

dont you get penalties for more than 1 change though?

Yes, you do, but the hit is to the scores for the game week your transfers play for you, currently gw2.

Yes, you do, but the hit is to the scores for the game week your transfers play for you, currently gw2.

Oh well, I have lost 12 points so either week so :P

Well that's a mystery then. If your transfers were responsible for your lost 12 points you would have had to make four of them.

Here's what the rules say:

After your first deadline you will receive 1 free transfer each Gameweek. Each additional transfer you make in the same Gameweek will deduct 4 points from your total score at the start of the next Gameweek.

It's a pity we can't view one another's squads and points like we could last season. That's a big step backwards in my opinion.

I did sent in a complaint about everything, hoping to see what response I get.

...and What?! I have been ripped off 4 points?! :@

It also doesn't seem like the whole Wild Card thing is available anymore... :S