oneBoro Forum

Fantasy Football

I think Sky tail-enders phoenixx didn't get registered in time on Saturday and missed out on the afternoon matches. If the manager makes his squad public, I'll remedy that in the mini-league.

To make your squad public, log in at Sky and then select Overview from the drop-down under My Teams+. This will take you to the My Teams page where you can adjust the Public option for your squad(s).

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sarge, Hart's 2 points are for being on the sheet. He hasn't got a clean sheet yet in Sky's player data, so they must still be updating.

As for being able to see most of the other teams, it's because most managers haven't made their teams public. I think that this new feature is unnecessary and Sky have created a contentious issue for everyone, especially mini-leaguers.

I think we need to make it a membership condition that teams are made public. What do you reckon?

I agree that we should make it a condition that all teams should be made public in the Sky League.

What's the point of having a League if we can't see each other's teams? ..... that's half the fun of seeing who the unlucky ones are when they can only get half a team together .... or when the riots interfere with the Spurs v Everton match so that the likes of me only had 7 players scoring points this week ..... :s

As for Team Phoenixx, they probably had the same problems as I did with the Sky League, Bugs!!! :rolleyes:

If you have made transfers in the last few days, and you have been charged points, your points will be given back, this is only up until the start of the next fixture.

Basically, all transfers up until Aug 20th, 11:30 are free, and if you've been charged, you'll get points back.

This is only the BPL one.

If you have made transfers in the last few days, and you have been charged points, your points will be given back, this is only up until the start of the next fixture.

Basically, all transfers up until Aug 20th, 11:30 are free, and if you've been charged, you'll get points back.

This is only the BPL one.

Where did you find this out? Does this mean I can make unlimited transfers before the next set of fixtures?

Yes, it does.

It says free transfer above the UNLIMITED sign on your transfer page.

Not on my page it doesn't. It says free transfer above a big fat zero on my transfer page.

:S

I made a transfer yesterday before I knew about this new rule - replaced the injured Rafael with Bosingwa. I wonder if this unlimited transfers rule has to be done in one single transaction, and therefore I can no longer do more free transfers. I would usually assume this wasn't the rule since they specified 'unlimited transfers', but the fact you have unlimited written where I have '0' makes me think that maybe that is the case.

Hover your mouse over the ? next to free transfers, it should say "Make unlimited transfers until Aug 20 11:20"

hvilhixbivb.jpg

When I do that it says:

'You can make 0 free transfers this gameweek. Each additional transfers will deduct 4 points from your score. 1 transfer has already been confirmed'.

And it doesn't say 'unlimited'. It says '0'. Didn't you say you clicked on your wildcard though? So maybe the 'unlimited' bit is there because of that?

I think that because I've done one single transfer transaction (albeit just one player transfered) my option to do more without losing points no longer exists. Hardly fair if that's the case.

Have you done transfers yet Prowler? Can you chop and change your team when you please? And how many times have you do so?

Think BPL has really messed up this year. A lot of confusion at the moment.

Your wildcard will be restored.

http://www.premierleague.com/page/Headlines/0,,12306~2421213,00.html

1. Receive unlimited transfers

No points will be deducted for any transfers you make up to the Gameweek 2 deadline (11:30 BST on Saturday 20th August 2011). If you have already made transfers and had points deducted, these will be restored to your overall total by midnight on Tuesday 16th August 2011. If you have already opted to play your wildcard, this too will be restored at the same time.