• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have been slow to publish the BPL table because I can't decide what to do about Clause 2 below:

1. No points will be deducted for any transfers you make up to the Gameweek 2 deadline (11:30 BST on Saturday 20th August 2011). If you have already made transfers and had points deducted, these will be restored to your overall total by midnight on Tuesday 16th August 2011. If you have already opted to play your wildcard, this too will be restored at the same time.

‪2. Opt to start mini-league scoring at Gameweek 2

The option is available to all mini-league administrators to start the scoring from Gameweek 2. Go to 'Leagues' > 'League name' > 'Administer' > Select 'Gameweek 2' in 'Scoring Starts' drop-down menu and click 'Update league details'.

The quoted provisions constitute the BPL's gutless attempt at rectifying the cock-up they made last weekend. Unfortunately - and it's entirely typical of such organisations - they refrained from making the no-win decision about scrubbing GW1 and instead they dumped the problem on mini-league administrators. The decision is no-win because GW1's high scorers will hold a different view to managers who couldn't make the squad changes they had planned for last Friday and Saturday. (I, for example, was unable to swap my injured Chelsea defender, a*** other things.)

So, what do the rest of our BPL mini-league members think? Do you want to keep GW1, or not?

please note my post of august 16th.

"ooh, and also: ‪

2. Opt to start mini-league scoring at Gameweek 2

The option is available to all mini-league administrators to start the scoring from Gameweek 2. Go to 'Leagues' > 'League name' > 'Administer' > Select 'Gameweek 2' in 'Scoring Starts' drop-down menu and click 'Update league details'.

- if the admin of our league does that, i will kill them. that is all"

dont you take my 70 points away from me bugs! :)

edit: 77 points!

Thought Sarge done it?

The table images that is.

Oh no no no young Prowler I am a Sky man only.

This BPL League is to mixed up for my liking prefer the nice n easy Sky League.

Don't want to over work my one brain cell do I. :D:D

Buggsy always handles the other cos he as two brain cells.. :D