• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it came off two players after he touched it so i dont think so, he was offside for it so shouldnt have counted.

good news for you prowler, enrique has been given man of the match, although i think there has been better players.

BPL - 29 points with Begovic, Cahill, Brunt, Eagles, Jarvis and Aguero left to play, along with my bench ofcourse.

SKY - 26 points with Hart, Huth, Silva, Young, Jarvis and Eagles to play

There's no support at all for doing the dirty on boro-unger and I've teased him quite long enough now, so here's the table for BPL GW1: :D

1313872829-05425-39kb.png

It's notable how the table is dominated by new managers and the only one of last season's regulars to take a place in the top half of the table is romp-away leader boro-unger. Keep up the good work, young man. :D

Our wooden-spooner boroinbishop racked up a decent-ish 31 points and he's totally new to this competition so he might not be aware how quickly a little run of good form can send you scooting up the table. The BPL is a high-scoring competition and we'll probably average 1,400 or more points per manager by the end of the season. That 1,400 points is a fair indication of how far there is to go, so hang on in there everyone.