oneBoro Forum

Fantasy Football

Errr VB does last nights games count.?

If so I have Milner/Valencia/Rooney....you are in check so far mate and I had a player missing last night Craddock my high scoring defender.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well VB I have tried to view other teams in the private league table I cannot see The Boro Forum so we must be out of the first 203 that it shows and I can't get into the rest..

It is absolutely chucking it down here with snow.

Bugger this its times like this I wish I was a bear.brrrrrrrr.growl. :D

Goodluck tonight....."NOT" :D

I can access the league and also see every team.

It must be an age thing Sarge to do with technology :)

Break a leg

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I can't get the hang of it I put 1760 pin number in as well but all I got was the Red Devils.

My new years resolution is to get into the top 203 I am only about 100 points behind and with half a season to go I think maybe I can do it.:D:D

"Break a leg" thats a under the belt remark VB.

Log in at sky and go to "My Team". Then scroll down to the bottom and, hidden away over on the right, listed under "Private Leagues" you will see a link to "Boro Forum". Click it.

Sarge, your missing defender's team let in their 29th, 30th and 31st of the season last night so be glad he was (probably illegally) rested. :D:D

Arshavin's out tonight and I'm hot on your heels, you two!

"Break a leg" is a theatrical way of wishing someone "Good luck", although... did he?

Arch rivals never wish each other luck Buggsy well not that ways anyhow without meaning it.:D:D

Still I reckon I could beat him on one leg anyways..:D

And you for that matter..:P

Will try your info later cooking chicken curry tonight whilst I am also painting the bathroom door..

Bloody multi tasking whoever invented it I bet he/she never did it.

I was also shovelling the snow out the front earlier it was well deep,it was so thick coming down that the seagulls were tapping on the conservatory windows to come in.

Only kidding on the last bit,by the time I got my hat and coat on it was gone...:D:D

Don't forget don't get to down wind from me after tonights curry it could be fatal.:rolleyes:

Tonight's midfielders, your Lampard, VB's Gareth Barry and my Arshavin could decide things between the three of us this evening.

In a supermarket the other day, three assistants and a shopper were all nattering away together by the dairy products. I asked them "Is this what you call multi-tasking..." and then "where you all talk at once?"

Apparantly, I'm a cheeky bugger. :D

Just had a quick go and yes I can see the league will checkout your teams .

Do you know I always thought that Linny was a conservative..:D:D

Hey Buggsy I see your name is Bugrit Awl do you have a brother by the name of Fuk Awl.

oops sorry VB just joking.

By the way, I see that you have managed to create a "1760" mini-league all of your very own. :D Can I join and will I get to share whatever it is you've been drinking? Must be bloody good stuff. :D

Do you know I always thought that Linny was a conservative..:D:D

Hey Buggsy I see your name is Bugrit Awl do you have a brother by the name of Fuk Awl.

She's my sister.

Going way back to the other forum, I have always believed Linthorpian2009 to be female. Can you clarify, please, Linnie?

VB's theatricalism might have come naturally. I can't recall the name of the political drama series on TV where the roguish prime minister would say "You might say that, but I couldn't possibly comment" after he had been pulled up about some misdeed or other. I know the name of the actor who played the PM, though. ;)

I see a few people are wanting to know who littleboro is well its my wife who is a boro fan and like me a season card holder but she dosent participate in our banter on here.Its our first attempt at fantacy football and theres a £10 bet on it so i had better sort thing out quick.

"By the way, I see that you have managed to create a "1760" mini-league all of your very own. Can I join and will I get to share whatever it is you've been drinking? Must be bloody good stuff. "

Have I really..:D

Bloody good stuff this Glenfidich, hic.

I was lucky I nearly pressed leave then I realised at the last second I would be leaving the league..:D:D bloody computers I hate them give my pigeons anyday of the week.

Has for you thinking Linny was a she you had me at it a while back when I used to read your posts.

I now believe Linny to be a male. :rolleyes:

Tattooman ... Does your wife want a job at the Riverside, it would appear she knows her players :)

I have told her its beginners luck and we will see how good she realy is in a few months time but she is so full of her sel at the min she said well lets up the bet to £50 lol ,im out i said .

Thanks for clearing that up, tattooman. :)

She's got a fine squad there, matey and she has even bettered your excellent 23 points tally for last night's matches. You're not alone in having some serious catching-up to do and it's not just the money, you know. ;)

Although I think you were wise not to up the stakes, just yet. :D