oneBoro Forum

Fantasy Football

I see a few people are wanting to know who littleboro is well its my wife who is a boro fan and like me a season card holder but she dosent participate in our banter on here.Its our first attempt at fantacy football and theres a £10 bet on it so i had better sort thing out quick.

I am too old for all them shananigans gone are the days when me and my missus did any fantasy stuff together.:D

In the old days I could'nt wait to get her kit off now I can't wait to see her dressed..:D

Sorry about the color shift but I am still figgering out which one I like.

Tonight's midfielders, your Lampard, VB's Gareth Barry and my Arshavin could decide things between the three of us this evening.

Think you maybe forget young Fabregas in all of that and lets not forget Johnson I am pleased I did'nt drop him.Just checked all the team sheets and they are all playing. Drogba is back has my captain again tonite I was silly last week I changed him for Rooney and lost 12points.

Still learning the ropes I am afraid.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah but, Sarge, we've all got Fabregas and Drogba in the squad and we've all got Drogba as captain so I disregarded the pair of them. Oh, I just noticed that I've still got Yossi!

As for the colours, who do you think you are? Linnie? :D

Oh I see what you mean now Buggsy.

As for Yossi he's the green one in Mario Carts ain't he.

Colours yes there was a secret coded message in there that only Linny would be able to disifer.:D:D

Bit spoilt tonight with all the match's showing will be chopping and changing all night.:D

Mario Carts? Aw, don't tell me... :D

A lot of people recruited Benayoun when Lennon got injured, just as Liverpool started really struggling. I admit to some reservations but am I the only one keeping faith in him? He's beating my player-yardstick of three points a match and that makes him a bargain at only £4m.

Uh, oh. My goalie's playing tonight! :(

I have a spare Aston Villa slot in my squad, so I think I'll be dropping Given and replacing him with the obvious alternative. Villa have conceded only 14 goals so far this season and only Chelsea have let in fewer.

It's hard to know which two to recruit from Villa, between their keeper, CB, wingers and strikers. I had Agbonlahore in my squad all last season and most of this and he was very good value but I dropped him during my recent overhaul. (Hence my spare Villa slot.) Thinks... Friedel, Milner, or - certain to start doing the business soon - Downing? Villa are looking more and more like Champions Leaguers next season and all their squad are great value for money in the meantime.

Bit spoilt tonight with all the match's showing will be chopping and changing all night.:D

I wouldn't put you off the Burnley match. They have absolutely no idea of just what a crap side they are and they're having a real go at ***nal.

Then, right out of the blue... a bit of Fabregas magic.

And Drogba is out injured :(

I might have to change Given but ill see how they do tonight.I need to be careful with that 1 transfer ive got left.

Ive already got 3 villa players in my side so I cant buy Friedel.Plus Cech doesnt look the same goalie.

Drogaba's crocked? Uh, oh!

VB, I think you are confusing things with the other competition again. In Sky's league, you can only have two players from a single team.

And now Fabregas is off injured... it's a bloodbath out there. :D

After Burnley's, some more equalisers would be nice, though.

Hell's bells, Burnley have team spirit to spare. I wish they'd put some Boro's way.

And Drogba is out injured :(

I might have to change Given but ill see how they do tonight.I need to be careful with that 1 transfer ive got left.

Ive already got 3 villa players in my side so I cant buy Friedel.Plus Cech doesnt look the same goalie.

Get rid of Downing VB he's still not playing a 100% yet maybe late January.

Just comeback on line and I am not amused about Drogba I have also lost captaincy points for the second game running..grrrrrrrrr

Come on Gerrard and Johnson start scoring some goals.

Bugger Gerrard and Johnson, c'm'on Yossi! :D

And, VB, you have to ignore sgtpepper because I believe Downing is all set to shine in a very good side.

Incredible! Pompey equalised? Oh, does it ever get any better than this, laying Chelski?

Come on Wigan and Citeh, level it up! I need the money, but not really. :D

Hey VB just remember its in Buggsy favour that you have a weaken team thats why he is saying keep Downing in there.

I watched him over the past 2 games and he is still playing bit parts to Young.He will get better of course but it maybe a while.

Fabregas crocked just b4 half time at least he scored a goal before he went off.

Guess its Liverpool that I'll be watching now they have the best players in there .:D:D

What I said earlier about the Burnley match still holds - I can't believe there's anything better to watch tonight. It's ***nal v ***nal, in a way. Absolutely great stuff to watch.

Forget evewrything, Sarge, switch over to the Burnley match.

Mike Dean is doing his usual good job of impersonating Jasper Carrot but it's great stuff and even Dean can't dampen Burnley's spirits. Now this is how football should be played!