oneBoro Forum

Wembley Query

I am in the process of sorting out my travel arrangements for Wembley and was thinking: am I realistically likey to get a ticket should we get there? Living in Bristol, I am not a season ticket holder but have attended quite a few games this season. Anybody able to put my mind at ease? :P

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a fair point though and I hope that if we do get there that forum members especially ST holders will do what they can for other members that are unable to get to games as often as they would like

I am in the process of sorting out my travel arrangements for Wembley and was thinking: am I realistically likey to get a ticket should we get there? Living in Bristol, I am not a season ticket holder but have attended quite a few games this season. Anybody able to put my mind at ease? :P

Same Here 27, people keep saying how other clubs have divvied up allocation (approx 37000) 2 per ST holder etc.. However, Boro AFAIAW have usually went for 1 per ST and 1 per pride member for big games so i am hopeful, i am taking the day off work the day they go on GS, here's hoping ;)

Well the replies so far have me feeling a bit more positive, megabus (1/4 of the price of train travel - even with a railcard), hotel and oyster card sorted!

http://mobile.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/play-off-final-ticket-details-announced-1546335.aspx

that's the ticket info for Derbys allocation last year, should give us some idea how ours could pan out should we go through. It says season ticket holders would only be allowed to purchase 2 tickets if the final opponent was Wigan, as the allocation would have been increased to 47k. Though as it was QPR the allocation remained at 37k and it was 1 per season ticket.

I think you will be OK - there are likely to be 37000 available like people have said and they weren't cheap last year. The cheapest was £36 but then jumped up to £52 with 3 more higher price bands £64, £76 and £98.

The sad fact is some people won't be able to afford to go.

I think you will be OK - there are likely to be 37000 available like people have said and they weren't cheap last year. The cheapest was £36 but then jumped up to £52 with 3 more higher price bands £64, £76 and £98.

The sad fact is some people won't be able to afford to go.

wow that expensive from what i remember the tickets to the millennium stadium for the carling cup final were not that expensive for the higher bands unless im completely wrong and they were.

It's a good assumption we will get the lower end max allowance as Norwich and Ipswich are fairly local

Would recommend exploring getting a Boro pride membership for £10 as it's safe to say season card and Boro pride holders will have first day on tickets and a wider range of the pricing

Think Boro pride is great value and pretty much guarantees you a ticket for all games