oneBoro Forum

Boro v Brentford (H) Play off S/F 2nd leg 3-0 (5-1 agg)

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

So apparently we'd kick them off the park,

They told us 'you're no good at this football lark'

But in the end it was plain to see,

We were the better football team.

Four times this season we've played this game,

Each and every time the outcome the same

We've scored ten to your single goal,

Your players disappeared into a dark hole.

On to the final we march on,

The spirit or fight never gone.

One match left, there's one thing I know,

Our boys in red will give it one hell of a go.

In Aitor, the players and chairman we #believe

That the mighty Boro will be in the premier league!!!

Great to see Downsouth (Alan), Daniel, VB and Neil Get before the game. Also another forum member in the GRFZ at half time. Sorry I couldn't remember your name (Boro Tom? ???)

Amazing night!!!!

'I have been going to football for over 40 years and I have never heard a louder atmosphere in a ground. The stadium shook when they scored their first goal'

a comment from a bees fan of the griffinpark forum.

special night from the fans, well done everyone who made the noise. many comments of them about how loud the south stand was. the new new holgate :)

Great to see Downsouth  (Alan), Daniel, VB and Neil Get before the game. Also another forum member in the GRFZ at half time.  Sorry I couldn't remember your name (Boro Tom? ???)

Amazing night!!!!

Not me, I was in the North :)

I wish we were allowed to swear on this site, just for today. Hard to express my emotions in the queen's english.

The whole team was incredible. Every single player was amazing, some of the interplay was like they were telepathic and they grew into the game.

Special mention for a few players;

Adomah would have got a 10 from me if his final ball was a little better, that was the best wing play I've seen from a boro player in a long time, don't think he was tackled once!

George was awesome and was pulling out all kinds of rare skills. Did anyone see the bicycle kick he performed - just to save a throw-in? If Grant wasn't captain I'd give the armband to George. What a legend.

Leadbitter was immense. Absolutely immense.

And KIKE!!!! Yeah, he was off tha pace a bit, but when he got his chace, what a cool head. I have to say, there is no boro player i enjoy watching score more than kike, he absolutely F******* LOVES IT! I've never seen a goal mean so much to anyone as every single goal he scores for us. He was knackered when he came off, I'm so, so chuffed he notched.

In fact, all three scorers really deserved it for their attitudes throughout and I'm really really happy that we've shown how Bamford's absence will not affect us much. Yeah, the ball over the top isn't an option, but we had so many more dimensions than that. Adomah's goals was the best team goal I've seen us score for a long while.

Absolutely ecstatic. On this form I don't care who we get next.

UP THE BORO!

Adomah was brilliant today.

They all were. Clayton....Ayala...DEANO... As a few others have said, I thought Tomlin's passing was sloppy, but when he's involved in two goals in such a brilliant way, there's not really much to complain about.

Lee tomlin had a direct hand in all three goals!

I think his passing was a little bit sloppy at times but I think he was trying for killer balls every time. Still played a few absolute beauties though.

But talking about good passes Claytons pass to adomah. Nnngghhhg that was so good.

'I have been going to football for over 40 years and I have never heard a louder atmosphere in a ground. The stadium shook when they scored their first goal'

a comment from a bees fan of the griffinpark forum.

special night from the fans, well done everyone who made the noise. many comments of them about how loud the south stand was. the new new holgate :)

Thanks DK it is a pity that you have to sign in just to read their views.

Thought Wharburton was very gracious in defeat and complimentary to the Boro crowd.

We gave him a resounding round of applause because Brentford are a good team under his guidance