oneBoro Forum

Boro v Brentford (H) Play off S/F 2nd leg 3-0 (5-1 agg)

I've got a busy week so I won't be thinking about it much until next weekend.  The fact that it's on the bank holiday Monday may make it drag though I reckon!

I haven't got a busy week - on nights at work, which normally involves a lot of sitting about, and also doing a lot of sitting about waiting to go to work. 

Going to be avoiding the Gazette, trying to stay off Twitter and only visiting here intermittently, otherwise I will be digesting every little tiny nugget of news and projecting how it will affect our chances. 

That's the plan anyway. 

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a busy week so I won't be thinking about it much until next weekend.  The fact that it's on the bank holiday Monday may make it drag though I reckon!

I haven't got a busy week - on nights at work, which normally involves a lot of sitting about, and also doing a lot of sitting about waiting to go to work. 

Going to be avoiding the Gazette, trying to stay off Twitter and only visiting here intermittently, otherwise I will be digesting every little tiny nugget of news and projecting how it will affect our chances. 

That's the plan anyway. 

:)  

Do you think you'll be able to stick to that though?  I'm thinking maybe for a day or so but then you won't be able to help yourself!

That's the plan anyway. 

:)  

Do you think you'll be able to stick to that though?  I'm thinking maybe for a day or so but then you won't be able to help yourself!

Not a chance.

I'll be on here by 9:30 tomorrow morning :)

I miss the Saturday/Tuesday hustle and bustle of February, when the build up to a game didn't feel like it took 6 months 

The way I'm looking at it is that nothing of importance is likely to happen until next weekend anyway. Not likely to get any team news or that kind of thing before then so I'm just getting on with every day life and closer to the time I'll get more into it. The busier I am the better in that respect :)

The goals with Ali & Maddo's commentary. (It's worth listening to just for Maddo's reaction to Albert's goal)

Cheers for that. +1

Haha, Maddo: "No way!"

The goals with Ali & Maddo's commentary. (It's worth listening to just for Maddo's reaction to Albert's goal)

Cheers for that. +1

Haha, Maddo: "No way!"

Cheers mate, it's not mine though.  I found it when I was trawling youtube for fan vids from the game, which is how I'm going to be spending the rest of the week I think  :)

I know people have a go at Maddo but I think he's class purely because he gives us moments like that

Commiserations after today's defeat..........

I guess after all the pontificating and triumphalism on here (and our board) after you beat us, in the end it all counted for nothing.........

As Macbeth said:

To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,

Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,

To the last syllable of recorded time;

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools

The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player

That struts and frets his hour upon the stage

And then is heard no more. It is a tale

Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury

Signifying nothing.

See you next season...........