oneBoro Forum

Boro v Brentford (H) Play off S/F 2nd leg 3-0 (5-1 agg)

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Brentford going on and on about how we played last Friday, from memory believe we did win the game.

About time we took this tie by the scruff of the neck and steam rollered them.

Cmon Boro

Brentford going on and on about how we played last Friday, from memory believe we did win the game.

About time we took this tie by the scruff of the neck and steam rollered them.

Cmon Boro

I would like to go on their forum and read their posts but you need to sign up and I ain't doing that on another teams forum.. Feel free to post some of their comments on hear so we can all read them.

I hope we smash them off the park now, I spent all season thinking they were a decent team and good set of fans. But now after reading almost a weeks worth of drivel from their fans, manager and players I just think they are annoying.

Got my bar stool booked for Friday. two pints of Doombar during the game and another two in celebration of the desired outcome. 3-0 Boro. UTB. Bamford Vossen Leadbitter( pen)

How the hell are you going to get through the whole game on 2 pints :)

I hope we smash them off the park now, I spent all season thinking they were a decent team and good set of fans. But now after reading almost a weeks worth of drivel from their fans, manager and players I just think they are annoying.

have you read the latest, this time from Harlee Dean

http://www.wimbledonguardian.co.uk/sport/football/12946047.Brentford__Trip_to_Middlesbrough_will_suit_Bees__says_Dean/

"Going up there on a bigger and wider pitch will suit us and will give us a better chance of winning.  Set pieces and counter attacks is all they have got."

they're just writing karanka's teamtalk now

and this little gem

“They have got a solid defensive unit, but we have got to break them down and make sure we do not concede."

so they want to do exactly what we did in our 2 away games with them and that they've bitched and whined about so much.  i thought they were better than that, and that their superior football will sweep us aside.

http://www.wimbledonguardian.co.uk/sport/football/12946047.Brentford__Trip_to_Middlesbrough_will_suit_Bees__says_Dean/

"Going up there on a bigger and wider pitch will suit us and will give us a better chance of winning.  Set pieces and counter attacks is all they have got."

and this little gem

“They have got a solid defensive unit, but we have got to break them down and make sure we do not concede."

so they want to do exactly what we did in our 2 away games with them and that they've bitched and whined about so much.  i thought they were better than that, and that their superior football will sweep us aside.

I saw that. We only have the best home record in the division and have beaten them 3 times (scoring 7 conceding 1). I know he can't say it's over but his comments are laughable. I'll take another 4-0 win. I'm sure set pieces and counter attacks will see us through.

i'm sick of reading through their drivel about last friday's game. i wont be posting or reading their forum again. unless we spank them friday and i'll go on to see what excuses they make again for a chuckle.

its like the majority of their posers are kevin the teenager, there isnt enough level headed posters on there to balance them out and they encourage each other to complain more. lol

and this little gem

I saw that. We only have the best home record in the division and have beaten them 3 times (scoring 7 conceding 1). I know he can't say it's over but his comments are laughable. I'll take another 4-0 win. I'm sure set pieces and counter attacks will see us through.

I agree with them though. If they do pass the ball better than us a big pitch will help them

I at least think we will get a first half pen, up the Biro

Let's hope the game's not a write off :P

This second leg is just a case of dotting the i's and crossing the t's :D

I at least think we will get a first half pen, up the Biro

Let's hope the game's not a write off :P

This second leg is just a case of dotting the i's and crossing the t's :D

Can you guys stop BICing around. You've made the threat go stationary.