oneBoro Forum

Who's Going to Wembley? - SOLD OUT!!!

Noooooooooooo! I've been watching the bar since 8:50am, it got to 95% and reset! Now counting up from 0% again. I tried all the advice posted on here.

My wife is queuing on a different computer/network and the same happened to her at almost the same time.

Possibly after 3 hours you get booted out?!

ARGGGGGGGGGH!

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nearly 3 hours now and still only about two thirds in - Oh well in for a penny........

A mate of mine just got some after 4 hrs. Keep the faith

Finally managed to get some tickets!! Was at 80% for ages, then it dropped down to about 40. Slowly got back to 80% after three hours, then leaped forward and I was in. Going with two mates and my sister. Can't wait!!!

Noooooooooooo! I've been watching the bar since 8:50am, it got to 95% and reset! Now counting up from 0% again. I tried all the advice posted on here.

My wife is queuing on a different computer/network and the same happened to her at almost the same time.

Possibly after 3 hours you get booted out?!

ARGGGGGGGGGH!

Or possibly the bar is irrelevant, and it's just letting us know we're still in the 'queue' as the Ticketmaster Hamsters spin the wheels

Nearly 3 hours now and still only about two thirds in - Oh well in for a penny........

A mate of mine just got some after 4 hrs.  Keep the faith

Booted me out competely !!!!!!!!

Took over 3 hours but have my tickets (and actually feel more excited having stressed so much about missing out!) Block 128!

Stick at it all those in the queue or on phones, it's worth it in the end but I totally feel your pain!

A mate of mine just got some after 4 hrs.  Keep the faith

Booted me out competely !!!!!!!!

Go straight back in? Maybe it will take you straight thru, or where you left off?

Downsouth/Tuncay17/Boro 86, when you say 'booted out' / 'kicked out' did the bar just go to 0% again?

It's possible the bar is meaningless and you've still got your place in the queue. The bar 'moving' just lets you know your queuing https session is still active.

Hopefully this is the case as I am in the same boat.

Has anyone joining the queue after 8:50am got tickets yet?

Downsouth/Tuncay17/Boro 86, when you say 'booted out' / 'kicked out' did the bar just go to 0% again?

It's possible the bar is meaningless and you've still got your place in the queue. The bar 'moving' just lets you know your queuing https session is still active.

I think I have... I joined at 9.05 after dropping the boys at school. Got in at 11.50. Still not sure I have paid... or got the tickets. No email either...

Yes back to the start of the white bar - I am back up again to 3mm in so no idea really on what the hell is happening

I initially logged on at about  9.02

Having a bit of a panic. Tried to complete purchase and it put me back in the queue? Is this what happens to everyone else?

Similiar happened to me when trying to checkout, but patience as its the server trying to load the page. Don't refresh

I joined the queue around 8:50am (possibly a touch earlier) and got them about 12ish, have my email confirmation now too