oneBoro Forum

Who's Going to Wembley? - SOLD OUT!!!

Having a bit of a panic. Tried to complete purchase and it put me back in the queue? Is this what happens to everyone else?

Similiar happened to me when trying to checkout, but patience as its the server trying to load the page. Don't refresh

Thanks. unfortunately I went back twice as was confused. It's a little unnerving because the bar has started loading again from nothing. It took nearly three hours last time. Surely it won't take that long?

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Downsouth/Tuncay17/Boro 86, when you say 'booted out' / 'kicked out' did the bar just go to 0% again?

It's possible the bar is meaningless and you've still got your place in the queue. The bar 'moving' just lets you know your queuing https session is still active.

Hopefully this is the case as I am in the same boat.

Has anyone joining the queue after 8:50am got tickets yet?

I've been jumping to other tabs, such as for this site, and when I 've gone back to theticketing tab it doesn't appear to have moved at all.  The last time I went back refreshed the page and the bar did a massive leap forward (from 5%  to 30ish%).

I really don't get it. I confirmed purchase and been booted back to the queue page? No email, nothing. + it is loading just as slow... It's horrible being a Boro fan. Just when you think you have done it... hope is crushed.

Disheartened and dissapointed. Dont have time to sit in front of a computer all day. Wasted 3 1/2 hours already.

Same boat mate cant keep this up all day surely not many tickets left now made 132 phone calls to try and get through none successful. 

I first logged in at about 0745 and got straight in. Did a refresh at about 0815, and was then in that queue. Got my tickets at about 0915.

Only reason I'm posting this is that I chose block 547 - and this seems to be the one block that no one else is buying!!

(I hope I haven't made a duff choice).

COME ON BORO.... and COME ON all those still in the queue. YOU CAN DO IT !!!!!!

It's just done it again there now, about half an inch from the end and back to the start.

Looks like I'll be watching it on TV then, just as well we didn't book flights in advance...