oneBoro Forum

Who's Going to Wembley? - SOLD OUT!!!

I thought it was one ticket per season ticket holder but they could get up to 10 in one go if they provided season tickets details for all applying. Given there are around 16k season ticket holders and Boro pride holder where the same process applies it means there will be 22k available on general sale. Please let me know if my understanding of the ticket process is wrong. I will be frantically applying for tickets come Monday morning.

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bloody hope so !! Just got back from hols where we had absolutely no internet connection until second half last night and then had too rely on BBC updates (couldn't get audio) it was like the old Ceefax days but I was still shouting like a loon when I finally got the score

I really hope I can get a ticket - All the more special as I live in Norwich so it will be a great day out for some of my local friends too - I will go easy when we win!!

Looks like Monday will be mayhem but you have got to do it!!

By the way going on my own as the lad is away on his hols (He is now proper gutted) so would be good to know if any of the usual Oneboro away day crowd are going as I will try and get ticket next/with you if possible

Wil be up at 7 on Monday in the queue on the website. Going to stock up on teabags, milk and biscuits. Will be a long morning ahead :D

I wish anyone getting general sale tickets the best of luck, considering these were reserved for season ticket holders, almost everyone I've spoke to so far has had a faff on. Can imagine Monday being a nightmare

Easy as pie for me via the website. Had to wait in the online queue for about 10 mins but once on the ticket website it took just minutes to buy tickets. I'd rather sit and wait for the website to load rather than wait on the phone though.

I wish anyone getting general sale tickets the best of luck, considering these were reserved for season ticket holders, almost everyone I've spoke to so far has had a faff on. Can imagine Monday being a nightmare

Easy as pie for me via the website. Had to wait in the online queue for about 10 mins but once on the ticket website it took just minutes to buy tickets. I'd rather sit and wait for the website to load rather than wait on the phone though.

Which site is it you get the tickets off? The mfc one or the wembley one? Do I need to create a new account or anything before monday?

Which site is it you get the tickets off? The mfc one or the wembley one? Do I need to create a new account or anything before monday?

Mfc. If you've bought tickets online before you should have an account if not you'll have to create one and it's pretty straightforward to do

Mfc. If you've bought tickets online before you should have an account if not you'll have to create one and it's pretty straightforward to do

Cool. That's fine then thank you.

Bearing in mind the problems experienced at the Fulham game that prevented a large number forum meet up at the Eight Bells. I have noticed that there are lots of pubs close to Wembley Park tube station. There are three likely contenders that are in the wrong direction but a very short walk away. The Torch, The Crock of Gold and the Piri Piri Sports Bar. I suspect that they will be quieter than the pubs on a direct route to the stadium. http://www.matchdayapp.com/a-guide-to-wembley-stadium-watering-holes/#view-map

I've changed my shift it work from starting at 9to starting at 10. Do people think it'll take more than an hour for me to secure a ticket? Starting to get worried now reading this thread...

I've changed my shift it work from starting at 9to starting at 10. Do people think it'll take more than an hour for me to secure a ticket? Starting to get worried now reading this thread...

I would imagine so, but it's the luck of the draw, someone obviously has to get the slot online, so it could be you as much as it could not be you. But as there's more general sale and probably more wanting them it could just come down to getting that slot in a timeframe really