• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the build up will help us, so far its been all Norwich and Alex Neil in the media. the bookies have Norwich as favourites and they finished as the third best team in the league. Add in the fact that they are essentially the same team that played in the premier league and were preseason favourites to go up its a lot of pressure.

I always feel we play better against the odds and are less prone to typical borough days then when we are favourites.

I haven't thought about the actual game yet. Friday night I was just buzzing about getting to Wembley, Saturday I was stressing about getting tickets (even though as a ST I was guaranteed), Sunday to Tuesday I was elated that I got tickets and now I'm stressing because the tickets haven't arrived yet. Once I actually have them in my hands I'll be able to relax for about half an hour and then the nerves will kick in.

Dread to think what I'll be like on Sunday night.

My Toffs 1970's top has arrived for the game, just waiting for my ticket to arrive now. I think the game is too close to call and will hopefully make for an entertaining game. The better team on the day or a bit of luck might make the difference however if both teams play to their abilities AK's tactical know how could be enough to get us over the line.

I'm not expecting to sleep much Sunday night and am excited about the game already.

So Bamford and Gibson haven't trained this week but Gibson is expected to train tomorrow after the team has got the day off today.. Hopefully Gibson was just as precaution and is fully fit for the final.. Bamford obviously isn't going to be fully fit so for me its a very easy decision... Kike starts.

Yep, Kike to start for me as well, but tell him that if he gets booked for taking his shirt off it had better be for an injury time winning goal!

It could be quite a robust start to the match and I would rather see Bamford safe on the bench to bring on if necessary later on.

I was surprised they came by ordinary post. I went to a play-off final a couple of years ago and am sure the tickets came by recorded delivery. I assumed the extra charge on top of the ticket price was covering that? Ordinary post seems a bit risky for such valuable items.