oneBoro Forum

Boro v Norwich (Wembley) Play Off Final 0-2

I was a little distracted, yesterday. I found myself flitting between websites and found myself on the fly me to the moon forum. Now we've been a little slow catching on to this, but the thread to end all threads was the "are you bringing a packed lunch" thread. They all got a bit competitive, I think it's going to be a bit like bake off. Bless 'em.

Hahaha! Brilliant. :D

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst kept secret on Teeside.

Karanka passes both Bam Bam & Gibbo fit for the play off final

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/patrick-bamford-ben-gibson-both-9317524#ICID=sharebar_twitter

So Kike is going to have to score his winner from the bench.

Just thinking about us scoring a winning goal sends shivers up my spine.

Anyone know what time the players will be arriving at Wembley Stadium? Would be nice if we can pack out the entrance area and cheer them on as they arrive

Worst kept secret on Teeside.

Karanka passes both Bam Bam & Gibbo fit for the play off final

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/patrick-bamford-ben-gibson-both-9317524#ICID=sharebar_twitter

So Kike is going to have to score his winner from the bench.

Just thinking about us scoring a winning goal sends shivers up my spine.

Reading that I would think Bamford is fit for the bench, he's certainly not match fit to start.

We're the home team on Monday, Our badge should be first :)

It was in the first version, but it fell just under the minimum dpi limit for prints, so I had to pretty much start from scratch and putting my team first just looked better (to me), especially as I'd used our colours for the Wembley logo. In the first, smaller version below, the Wembley logo is at it's original size and the badges halved, whereas in the second, larger version previously uploaded here, the Wembley logo is doubled in size and the badges their original size.

image.aspx?image_type=upload&image_token=1053241565-1608012201b60-8fbef0&maxwidth=450&maxheight=300&trim=1&trypng=1

It's a bit too yellow and green for my liking, but good work nonetheless!

I agree, no passengers allowed and we got 3 goals last time out without Bamford anyway. I believe we are just as good, but slightly different team with no Bamford, his absence should cause no fear. Kike will bag if he gets his chance, and no-one enjoys scoring more than him.

Really hope Gibbo is fit and can play alongside Ayala, then I'm sure everything else will take care of itself. What are the odds for Dani to score the winner? Ex Norwich and all… always happens to the Brough!

I'm too nervous to eat most of the time now, the days are starting to blur. But I've been spending too much time worrying and I just realised what an incredible event we're going to be part of... and that realisation has made me even worse… pff.

Bring me the gorilla tranquillisers matron. thanks.

Yeah I did say you could edit it to red & white if you liked! I'd do it for you and upload it, but I'm struggling to keep my eyes open at the mo and need to recharge the batteries...

Ayala - we do have history of ex players scoring against us, but that's usually on their return to Carrow Road and it's usually the ones that were quite good/likely to score!

With this being the third game inside three days do you think the pitch will be seriously affected? I can't remember how it has looked the previous years.

•  
  • The stadium’s pitch is enhanced by desso technology which combines synthetic grass with the real Wembley grass to strengthen the surface

• This system provides a consistently high standard playing surface at Wembley and enables the multi use venue to host football, rugby, American football and music events

http://www.wembleystadium.com/Press/Presspack/Stats-and-Facts