oneBoro Forum

Boro v Norwich (Wembley) Play Off Final 0-2

I was surprised they came by ordinary post. I went to a play-off final a couple of years ago and am sure the tickets came by recorded delivery. I assumed the extra charge on top of the ticket price was covering that? Ordinary post seems a bit risky for such valuable items.

Were they sent First Class or Second Class?  Still waiting for mine, purchased on Sunday, and I live only 12 miles from the ground.

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

1st class, franked, from Manchester. I assume from ticketmaster HQ, not Boro. Mine were ordered Sunday morning. Arrived Tuesday.

Thought it would be First Class at the very least.  Would have expected the club to post them Recorded  Delivery, but I imagine Ticketmaster is more profit orientated.   Strange the club have given the impression in some statements that they are managing the printing of tickets. 

Wonder what happens if they don't turn up?

1st class, franked, from Manchester. I assume from ticketmaster HQ, not Boro. Mine were ordered Sunday morning. Arrived Tuesday.

Thought it would be First Class at the very least.  Would have expected the club to post them Recorded  Delivery, but I imagine Ticketmaster is more profit orientated.   Strange the club have given the impression in some statements that they are managing the printing of tickets. 

Wonder what happens if they don't turn up?

From the Gazette Blog

TICKET DETAILS: Some important information coming up for those who managed to get a ticket.

If your tickets still haven't arrived you are advised to visit the main ticket office at the Riverside tomorrow between noon and 6pm or call 01642 909090.

Make sure you've got ID or email confirmation with you.

Following statement now on MFC website:

Tickets not arrived?

If your tickets haven’t arrived you are advised to visit the main Ticket Office at the Riverside on Thursday May 21 between 12 noon and 6pm or contact 01642 909090. You must bring ID or confirmation e-mail. Fans without either will not be able to request duplicate tickets.

We have been advised by Ticketmaster that a limited number of tickets which were bought on Tuesday may not arrive until Friday morning. People who purchased on Tuesday should wait until Friday before contacting the Ticket Office about duplicates.

Surely Friday morning is fine too though? The game is on Monday after all.

I bought my tickets on Monday and still aint received them.

Do you have friends or relatives on Teesside that could go down to the Stadium tomorrow?  The info on the website just says to pick up tickets you need to bring ID or confirmation email.

The Boro twitter account is a bit crap at replying so there's no point anybody asking them.

Surely Friday morning is fine too though? The game is on Monday after all.

I bought my tickets on Monday and still aint received them.

Do you have friends or relatives on Teesside that could go down to the Stadium tomorrow?  The info on the website just says to pick up tickets you need to bring ID or confirmation email.

The Boro twitter account is a bit crap at replying so there's no point anybody asking them.

Nope but will ring tomorrow if they still aint arrived!

If Bamford is injured or not fit enough to make the starting 11, I would love to see Kike on the pitch from the start. I can just imagine his celebration if he scores 1, that lad absolutely loves scoring.... :D

I actually don't mind Kike starting. He is actually a decent enough striker that I think will be underestimated more than Bamford up front. I can see 2 men on Bamford all game, yet Kike might get more of a free reign and Adomahs side might get shut down more if its Kike up front.

I certainly think Kike up front in the second leg was 200% more fruitful than Bamford in the first. All depends on Bamfords fitness.

Its starting to drag now, especially knowing the game is Monday... Training will probably step up a gear for the players today after yesterday off... I hope all our players who start are fully fit.

UTB.