oneBoro Forum

A Norwich insight, from an Ipswich fan's PoV

That one last dig was the final straw and enough is enough, mate.

Why are you sterilizing  the forum?

To prevent the spread of infection.

That one last dig was the final straw and enough is enough, mate.

Why are you sterilizing  the forum?

Bizzare, we must have missed something, Trapper!

I don't log on to this website to read about Norwich and Ipswich. I come on to read about Boro and if an opposition fan wants to talk about their game with us then i'm interested. I can't be bothered with reading about their rivalry.

Bugrit - right call mate.

I always really like it, when opposition fans appear on our forum, it seems not all do, but from what I read, Bucks Canary seemed a genuine supporter, with good football knowledge and insight.

He wasn't here to wind any of us up, or troll us. It seems that forum members were very happy to converse with him, he was welcomed on board by most members who enjoy seeing a view from both sides.

This thread is titled "A Norwich insight, from an Ipswich fan's PoV" so if people aren't interested in reading about the rivalry between Ipswich and Norwich, it would seem an odd thread to take an interest in.

My intention in starting this thread was to advertise a couple of blog entries that provide what I thought was useful insight into next Monday's opponents. I tried to make this clear in the thread title.

The fact that the thread descended to bickering between Old Farm rivals was unfortunate but it looked at one point as if they were going to bury the hatchet and that would have been great... if it had lasted. Unfortunately it didn't last, so I banned the party that broke the apparent truce.

Some might consider such bickering a welcome distraction but it's repellent to the majority of our members.

I always really like it, when opposition fans appear on our forum, it seems not all do, but from what I read, Bucks Canary seemed a genuine supporter, with good football knowledge and insight.

He wasn't here to wind any of us up, or troll us. It seems that forum members were very happy to converse with him, he was welcomed on board by most members who enjoy seeing a view from both sides.

This thread is titled "A Norwich insight, from an Ipswich fan's PoV" so if people aren't interested in reading about the rivalry between Ipswich and Norwich, it would seem an odd thread to take an interest in.

I agree Billy. Seems a shame that he was banned so readily.

Oh well.... I don't want to suffer the same fate, so I'll leave this thread now!!

Cheers... and COME ON BORO!