oneBoro Forum

ADVICE NEEDED: Panicking :(

Norwich have said that if our tickets don't arrive we can get them reprinted by Wembley and pick them up on the day. Sounds a bit of a faff but if all else fails....

We sold ours ourselves and not through Ticketmaster but it'd be worth checking at the Riverside if you can do the same.

Can't see why not.

I ordered mine on Monday and they arrived today, in Brighton.

I'd give it another day before you start stressing.

Josh, did you get a confirmation email?

yeah after looking through the wrong email address i realized and found it in my other one, panic over

Ticketmaster issue an apology to Boro fans...

Due to an administrative error, a portion of the tickets for the Middlesbrough Football Club’s League Championship Play-Off final have not been sent out in time for the match, and will need to be collected from the ticket office at Riverside Stadium.

Ticketmaster would like to unreservedly apologise to the customers affected and will ensure that collection is as easy and quick as possible. Those customers that need to collect their tickets from the ticket office will be notified via email and Ticketmaster’s customer service team is on hand to deal with any queries.

This issue has affected tickets purchased in Blocks 501 and 527 through to 552 inclusive and ONLY Tickets purchased online and via the Call centre on 16th /17th May.

Customers affected by this error will be refunded their fulfilment fee by Ticketmaster automatically.

Read more at http://www.mfc.co.uk/news/article/2014/boro-ticketmaster-wembley-play-off-final-2466313.aspx#8UwCGBERyQP2SYrC.99