oneBoro Forum

What time are you leaving for Wembley?

Sitting in the airport now with my boro top on. This is real now. Can't believe I'm going to watch boro in a packed wembley stadium. My stomach has been twitching and turning all day because of tomorrow and I had trouble falling asleep last night!

Just arrived, sitting in pub on the Strand. Heading to Covent Garden for a look around. Seen a few Boro fans wandering round. Great weather.

Been in London since 8 in the morning! Finally found our hotel (Acton Town.. Well off like). On the fifth pint and currently watching formula 1. Life's good man

09:47 train from Salisbury.. Should be at the Corner House for about 12 too! I'm sure I'll be on my own in a Boro shirt on the train.. Salisbury isn't exactly a hotbed of Boro fans lol

There will be a boro shirt on the earlier train. I am leaving dorset at 8.35!

Breakfast in the Beefeater (kids eat free) Then get the 0924hrs train from Weston super mare. Hopefully they'll be a few Boro supporters on there already or we pick them up on the way through Bristol Swindon etc.

CANT BLOODY WAIT!!!

Been reading some good stuff of yours on the Norwich ' Pink-Un ' site. Nice to see there's some sensible supporters about a***st all the usual posturing on other fans websites.

Hope you and the family have a good day ( well, not too good !! )

7.49 From Wymondham (just outside Norwich so I will stand out in my Carling Cup top!) and arriving after few changes at Wembley station for 11.25. Meeting DS and the chaps at 11.30 and on to Corner House

One more sleep ......So excited!!