oneBoro Forum

Forum photos...

OK I dunno if this is gonna work as I've never uploaded pictures, but... 

I thought it might be an idea to create a thread where members can upload pics to share memories of matches and meets, and also its a good way for recognising forum members with future meets in mind! 

So first up it's the day that promised so much but delivered so little... Wembley, 25 May 2015.

Pic one (left to right): Neverbefore, Treknut, myself, Downsouth, Dunnerzzz and Borodane after the match (dunno how we are smiling mind, musta been the Gammel Dansk...)

IMG_3537.jpg

Next is just my view of the game pre match - a packed and expectant 'Boro end...

IMG_3534.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Great idea for a thread ETO.

Can't believe you even got Downsouth into a boro top! :D

I'll see if i can stick some of my pics up in a minute.

Haha, cheers BU :) I have more but it's lots of the same so just picked two to sum it up!

it takes me back to the feeling I had pre kick off looking at these. Just ran up hundreds of steps, got to my seat and turned round to that view. Incredible. So full of hope/excitement as well :(

it takes me back to the feeling I had pre kick off looking at these. Just ran up hundreds of steps, got to my seat and turned round to that view. Incredible. So full of hope/excitement as well :(

I know, when I think back to the excitement and conversations that we were having before the game, it guts me even more - literally couldn't contain myself at the time. But at least no-one can take that feeling away from us, walking up Wembley way just before the game was something really special.

Given its now closed season I guess this thread gets lost in the ether, but hopefully it gets brought back to life in August!

Nb4 looks nothing like I imagined him haha, I think I just expected to see Archer's face because of the dp

Hahaha. Thatd be so much better. Archer in a boro jersey!

Nb4 looks nothing like I imagined him haha, I think I just expected to see Archer's face because of the dp

Hahaha. Thatd be so much better. Archer in a boro jersey!

18 months on here has permanently associated that face with your username haha

How have you done this? Is it possible straight from mobile?

Great idea by the way.

Alright bb84 :) - I actually went on desktop site but it seems u have to upload pics to another website (I used my own webspace) so you have a URL to link the pic to - makes sense when u try it. Mind u there's probably an easier way that I don't kno of!