oneBoro Forum

Football Manager Classic 2015

I've just got myself a samsung tablet and was pondering getting football manager classic 2015.

Supposedly it's a pretty much full version of the game made for tablets.

Anyone got it? Or any opinions on it?!

The retail version (pc/Mac) comes with two game modes. The standard full experience and a watered down mode which is classic mode. Removing some of the more 'fiddly' features I would say, although some find them essential such as team talks and tutoring.

From my understanding the new handheld game is the same as the classic version from the PC version. This is my preferred way to play as it's more plug and play than the full version, which helps due to limited time to commit to the game.

I haven't played the tablet version although i would assume it would be a perfect fit, my only issue might be how the interface feels on a tablet as I'm used to using a keyboard/mouse. Although I'm sure this will have been addressed.

The only downside I could possibly advise is that with the season being over now there is likely to not be a summer database upgrade and I'm not sure if there is an editor available. There certainly will be a new PC version in time for Christmas, and possibly a new handheld meaning you could be outdated in 6 months time.

Hope I've helped.

Thanks raul that's a great help. (And dxmge - for your slightly more succinct help :P )

Bit of a pain having to wait 6+ months to play it, but I think I will wait for 16. Especially as it's 15 quid which is pretty pricey for a tablet game.

Thanks raul that's a great help. (And dxmge - for your slightly more succinct help :P )

Bit of a pain having to wait 6+ months to play it, but I think I will wait for 16. Especially as it's 15 quid which is pretty pricey for a tablet game.

There is also football manager handheld to consider. That's more like cm01/02, very basic but can help you get the fix till the new version. Can't see how much it is in the store since I've already purchased but I paid around £7 I think.

Search Google for FMH15 apk and you won't have to pay 15 quid haha

A err... friend has just done this on their tablet and it came up with a licensing error when starting the game up. Any idea how my dear friend might be able to fix this?

A err... friend has just done this on their tablet and it came up with a licensing error when starting the game up. Any idea how my dear friend might be able to fix this?

Whoops I'm 4 days late on this. Look for a version that's got a crack. Your friend should delete the first file he got though.