oneBoro Forum

I know Gomez and The Bees, not sure about the rest. I too love my 80's/90's indie as well. Great stuff.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

I know Gomez and The Bees, not sure about the rest. I too love my 80's/90's indie as well. Great stuff.

Certainly my style of music although love anything from the 60s and 70s from the indie genre. My favourite though is Ocean Colour Scene. I am also impartial to some dad/classic rock. Then from the other extreme a cheeky bit of Simon and Garfunkel/Cat Stevens for those chilled out days.

Certainly my style of music although love anything from the 60s and 70s from the indie genre. My favourite though is Ocean Colour Scene. I am also impartial to some dad/classic rock. Then from the other extreme a cheeky bit of Simon and Garfunkel/Cat Stevens for those chilled out days.

Oh yeah I love OCS. And Supergrass and Cast and Ash and Sleeper and Reef and Arctic Monkeys and The Libertines and Kasabian and the first two KoL albums and Happy Mondays and even Paul Weller. Though Weller was rubbish when I saw him at T last year.

I was trying to think of which Gomez albums I have, I think it's Bring It On and Split The Difference.

I was trying to think of which Gomez albums I have, I think it's Bring It On and Split The Difference.

Both good choices my man.

Bring it On obviously has their early classics on.

I think Split the Difference is my least favourite album of theirs but bizarrely has some of my favourite individual songs on. Catch Me Up, Sweet Virginia and Nothing is Wrong are up with their best work.

I'm not fussed about WuTang, Snoop and that lot but I love De La Soul.

I think Snoop is mainly a nostalgia thing. Because I was about 13 when he first came out.

But I still listen to De La Soul and Tribe Called Quest

I quite like 'If I could turn back time'   :huh:  :s  :dodgy:  :blush:

I could accept her cover of Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves haha

When she released that Believe song I wanted to chop my own ears off so I never had to hear such trash again.