oneBoro Forum

Agree mate, great band, not quite as commercially successful as Blur and Oasis but Suede really kicked things off in my book and produced so much good music.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree mate, great band, not quite as commercially successful as Blur and Oasis but Suede really kicked things off in my book and produced so much good music.

I had a real dislike for suede. Just didn't like Bret Andersons whiney voice.

Some of Bernard Butlers rifts where good though.

The whole 90's britpop thing was a bit meh for me. I didn't mind some of the bands, oasis were good but got boring really quick. Blur i was not keen on the Parklife album but tye self titled Blur album was really good. Pulp i liked. Some of the Bluetones stuff was good. Ash were ok.

I was more into the likes of Metallica, Nirvarna, Pearl Jam, At the drive in, jimmy eat world and a bit of Korn.

I like Phil Collins, even the really naff stuff. Currently listening to his cover of the Supremes' '"You can't Hurry Love" and they don't come any naffer than that. Don't care, don't care, don't care, either! :D

I'm almost embarrassed to mention my musical tastes on here!!!!!

Oh go on, surely they can't be any worse than Bugrit's penchant for Phil Collins!

Very partial to Norways finest! !!

Nah, they're Icelanders and I think trekkers might mean a certain Swedish group...

Anyway, I can beat even Abba for cringe: my vinyl collection sported a "Beach Party" sing-along album by, wait for it... James Last! :D