• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Determined to get someone into dry the river! 

[video=youtube]

That's certainly one hell of a voice! Best listened to without the distracting video, I think... what's with the chuffing chain saw anyway?

Might seek out more DTR.

Determined to get someone into dry the river.

Certainly I liked it and down loaded it. The singer reminded me of feargal sharkey (for the 80s fans)

I'm not that old as an FYI.

Woop. Glad you and bugs liked it.

Other songs of theirs to have a listen to if you fancy it:

No rest www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iUHfAChgBA

Gethsemane www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdyudQwQEKE

New ceremony www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCJ22QQTWtM

Bible belt, www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QpyNNrPb8I

Chambers and the valves www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR3Dv74htec

cheers Billy,  really enjoyed checking them out  and thanks to you ive found 2 new bands to delve deeper into loved that first track and though ive heard of the war on drugs id never previously listened to any of thier stuff but certainly will now .. enjoyed wilco also  and will add a few of thiers to my collection .

Cheers for listening to them LM. I'm glad you enjoyed them, the war on drugs album is amazing, lost in the dream....I'm a massive Wilco fan, they've released so many great albums if you can get hold of their back catalogue then go for it.

hope you dont mind me nickin your idea mate but ill post my top 5 chill out tunes a bit later .

yhats why i love this thread . i know each person has there own  likes and dislikes but occasionally music lovers will discover new material to them that they otherwise wont have come across.  plus theres some classics out there thats nice to hear.

keep em coming folks

After watching the cult movie "If.." way back when, I got as hooked on this as much as Malcolm McDowell was in the film. It took me weeks to track down the Phillips recording, compared to a mere two minutes today:[video=youtube]

Any of you youngsters intrigued enough to seek out more, it's from "Missa Luba" by Les Troubadours du Roi Albert des Belgiques. (I actually remembered that after 40-odd years!)