• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Any Post Rock fans on here.......Sigur Ros, 65daysofstatic, Explosions in the Sky, Mogwai, Godspeed????? or even good old Talk Talk.......

Haven't really listened to the others (maybe a bit of Mogwai when I was younger) but I do love a bit of Sigur Ros!

Forgot to ask, how did it go BiB?

Absolutely brilliant experience, the old DJ from last year is back so there isn't any residencies at the moment, might be doing another guest night in a few weeks.

Something extra to put on the CV

Gawd, Richard Thompson is such a supecilious git. :) Fine musician, though - barely the hint of a squeek in his fretwork.

Really not Feeling Good about these particular cover versions and I suggest that you skip to the middle of the first two of these vids just to get a feel for the feeling that they're totally not feeling:

After those two abominations, here's the real feel:

cheers matey,,,

10cc where my favourite band while i was at school  ... weirdly ive never seen them live .

seen James and although im not a masssive fan got to admit they were good in the flesh  and  razorlight  are quite a decent pull for Hardwick .

Just rewatched Guardians of the Galaxy (man I love that film!) and it got me wondering what film has the best soundtrack of all time? Any thoughts?

Personally I reckon it's gotta be a Tarantino film, I love the music he uses in his movies, guy knows his tunes!

Probably one of my favourites from his films is this golden oldie, but that could be because of the scene he uses it in (vanessa Ferlito giving Kurt Russell a lapdance!)

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RFOqajBBfI