oneBoro Forum

SPOILER ALERT - Game of Thrones, Season 5 Finale - SPOILER ALERT

How many series are left of GOT? 

I personally think it's one of the best shows on TV at the moment and the only thing i hope, is now the producers have pretty much got a free reign with the remaining series, is they do not ruin the finale! 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

It could in theory go on forever. I mean the books are not finished but even if they do the producers could carry it on. I would actually like to see a prequel series that shows the lead up to Robert Baratheon's overthrowing of the Targaryens. I think that would be good.

I have heard what Prowler has heard. The two things I have read are apparently George Martin has revealed to the producers how he wants the story to conclude if he doesnt live long enough to complete the books. They will have the freedom to alter the stories as much as they like as long as they reach the conclusion Martin set. Rumours were plans were to have 7-8 series then conclude it all with a 2 or 3 part film. This was rumoured a couple of years ago Im not sure how much is either true or has changed in that time. Although Im with CF I am not convinced by finishing it off with a film.

It could in theory go on forever. I mean the books are not finished but even if they do the producers could carry it on. I would actually like to see a prequel series that shows the lead up to Robert Baratheon's overthrowing of the Targaryens. I think that would be good.

I would love to see that.

I would love to see that.

There's definitely scope for this and I wouldn't be surprised HBO have already put some serious thought into the matter. 

Money talks and GOT makes money...