• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess what we need is a 20 goal 20 assist man who attacks from midfield and spreads his contribution perfectly across the 46 game season. Any less will just not do... 

Ohh and put in a perfect corner nine times out of ten :P

Now you get it :D

A huge amount of posts talking exclusively on the effectiveness of corners and whether Tomlin should be dropped. Is this the transfer thread?!

(The value of corners is almost nothing, there are loads of studies into this, give it a google)

Good Point this is where the forum fails, Can we just keep it on subject. Open a set piece thread if you want to talk about that|! Some of us dont want to trail through 2 pages because people are talking about Grants corners

• Like 1

It's a topic which is often used to state a case as go why we need certain players, hence why it's in the transfer thread.

If you don't like it, tough ***.

Slightly away from the Boro but villa are been linked with a number of keepers..... Would anybody be interested in bringing Given Back as our number 1?

Slightly away from the Boro but villa are been linked with a number of keepers..... Would anybody be interested in bringing Given Back as our number 1?

Would be great. But we can't afford to pay him what he is on. And I don't see them letting him go on loan now?

A huge amount of posts talking exclusively on the effectiveness of corners and whether Tomlin should be dropped. Is this the transfer thread?!

(The value of corners is almost nothing, there are loads of studies into this, give it a google)

Good Point this is where the forum fails, Can we just keep it on subject. Open a set piece thread if you want to talk about that|! Some of us dont want to trail through 2 pages because people are talking about Grants corners

This... ^^^^^

There's no transfer activity at this time of the year so I don't see the harm in discussing the merits of whether certain first team players are good enough and the quality of our corner taker, all linked to whether we should sign someone to improve those areas. It's the natural flow. Surely people will know that all of the discussion on this thread won't always be directly linked to transfers at this time of the year.

Anyone think that this thread should be closed for a little summer holiday...

No, I love this thread :D

But maybe a new thread should be created once the transfer window opens or once we make our first signing, whichever comes first.