• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There was that thing on fmttm about Downing and Gibson having a meeting a couple of weeks back. Also seen this on Twitter from a completely unreliable source, but he seems adamant about it all the same.

@bloy100: Middlesbrough have today tabled a bid of £5m for Stewart Downing. Heard this from an EXCELLENT source in the last half hour. #boro

There was that thing on fmttm about Downing and Gibson having a meeting a couple of weeks back. Also seen this on Twitter from a completely unreliable source, but he seems adamant about it all the same.

@bloy100: Middlesbrough have today tabled a bid of £5m for Stewart Downing. Heard this from an EXCELLENT source in the last half hour. #boro

That guy is just a boro fan who pretends to be ITK

Downing would in my opinion be a Merson-esque signing, a real signing of intent! I think Kike will benefit from Downings delivery too and score plenty. Next on the shopping list hopefully is a pacey Striker/CAM.

Going to stop looking at this page now cause 2moro will be signing drogba ,czech or possible arteta.

Shake your heads

That guy is just a boro fan who pretends to be ITK

You might be right, and I'm not saying I think he's legit, but he reported Bamford coming to Boro long before we were seriously linked with him from other sources. Could have inside info, could have got lucky, but either way he called it.

iv noticed your a big sucker for twitter links tom haha

I always have the caveat that I'm dubious of most of them, I just point them out  :shy:

Yedlin and Traore on loans

Interestingly I heard last week that we enquired about yedlin but spurs want him to be guaranteed football

Unknown abroad striker a la kike on a free.

Fran sol is being pimped around championship teams. Ex Spain youth and former real striker. Not sure we are interested but wouldn't be surprised.

Also heaard that we might get one of mendes' players (a left winger) on loan although if its who I was told they thought it was I'm not interested.