• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i completely accept that its still very early to worry about not having made any serious moves yet and what with tournaments,holidays and contracts not expiring ...and deep down i know we will eventually get the ball rolling

BUT.....................this last 4 weeks has dragged  hasnt it ,,, feels morelike 10 weeeks

i completely accept that its still very early to worry about not having made any serious moves yet and what with tournaments,holidays and contracts not expiring ...and deep down i know we will eventually get the ball rolling

BUT.....................this last 4 weeks has dragged  hasnt it ,,, feels morelike 10 weeeks

thanks god we got to the play-off final! 

6 weeks would have felt like 15 and the season would already have started

Personally think Mings is over-rated... Doubt he'll have the impact Cresswell had last term.

Couldn't agree more.

In a separate deal, Bournemouth have also sold Brett Pitman to Ipswich. Pitman is currently having a medical at Portman Road, and the fee for the striker is undisclosed.

Sticking with Blackburn, Sky sources also understand midfielder Tom Cairney is having a medical with Fulham this afternoon.

The 24-year-old Scot is likely to cost Fulham between £3.5million and £4million.

SOURCES: WATFORD IN FOR GESTEDE

Sky Sources are telling us that Watford are keen to sign Blackburn Rovers striker Rudy Gestede.

The 26-year-old striker, who scored 22 goals last season is also attracting interest from Crystal Palace and West Brom.

£4m for Cairney!? Friend, Adomah, Tomlin et al must be worth miles more than we've labelled them if Cairney is worth £4m... That's nearly a Deulofou...

Pittman is a great signing for Ipswich. Could signal the departure of Murphy... Can't imagine them forming a partnership. McGoldrick will likely partner one of them